Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 7th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Saint Nicolas and the krampus.

I was reading threw some of the classic Christmas tales, while sipping some hot cocoa. As I skimmed threw the pages, I came upon this awesome/frightful legend.

Now the krampus is a demonic creature that follows around saint nic. He then makes sure to carry out punishment to the naughty, and give gifts to the good. Sounds good enough right? Well this is probably the reason why English kids are so much better behaved around this time of year, other than Americans...
Spoiler Alert!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Saint Nicolas and the krampus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
I was reading threw some of the classic Christmas tales, while sipping some hot cocoa. As I skimmed threw the pages, I came upon this awesome/frightful legend.

Now the krampus is a demonic creature that follows around saint nic. He then makes sure to carry out punishment to the naughty, and give gifts to the good. Sounds good enough right? Well this is probably the reason why English kids are so much better behaved around this time of year, other than Americans...
Spoiler Alert!
Sounds like a christmasy pumpkinhead. Pretty freaky.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:37 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Holy crap, check out this krumpus picture from Wikipedia:

That is too creepy!
J!

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; December 20th, 2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:55 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Oh, dear- I think that pic might give me nightmares........

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:02 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man, white people are crazy. In this one (also from Wikipedia), St Nick watches as the Krampus "birches" a woman. I don't exactly see a birch stick though. Fits perfectly with the pedophile picture Cheddar posted above.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:36 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

I wish this thread popped up yesterday, I woulda scored some points in a class today if I knew who this guy was... haha, that is crazy!

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old December 8th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Remember The Krampus' appearance in "A Very Venture Christmas?" Good times, good times.

Old December 8th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Remember The Krampus' appearance in "A Very Venture Christmas?" Good times, good times.

My god people doesn't anyone read anymore? I suggest this months issue of National Geographic.

http://blogs.ngm.com/blog_central/20...y-krampus.html

or even better yor own Krampus shirt?

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=10990

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 8th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post

This looks like one of MegaSilver's Make-A-Joke pics.

"Young Archibald's final mistake involved leaping upon a horse with a disability."

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General