Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old March 20th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Movie Discussion - Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Search yielded no results, so...

NEW TRAILER!

THE FOLLOWING WILL REFERENCE THE TRAILER AND ALL THAT IS IN IT!!!

Looks great, the return of Barbossa is awesome, and though Davy Jones isn't bad (great character and CGI), he's a tad boring. Looks like he'll finally be getting some action in the new one. Jack seems as funny as always, and the pirate swarms from all around the world is going to be kickass! Chow Yun-Fat's character looks like a toughie, with the scars and such.

I. Can't. WAIT!
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Another thing for me to look forward to between now and Gencon.
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:30 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
I can't wait for it. Its my Starwars!

netherspirit likes Pirates of the Caribean! Now I must see it!

My Signature
Old March 20th, 2007, 06:44 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
I am looking forword to this movie. I have followed the community on this one pretty closely and I have only to be excited with what I see. (Like a 58 page script leak for one.)

I have so many theories for how this movie is going to turn out. This is a movie I can not miss this year.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old March 20th, 2007, 07:42 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Looks good. May is gonna creep up on us pretty soon too.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old March 20th, 2007, 08:27 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
I can't wait for it. Its my Starwars!

netherspirit likes Pirates of the Caribean! Now I must see it!
are you nether's groupie?
Old March 20th, 2007, 08:45 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Maybe

My Signature
Old March 21st, 2007, 01:28 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Awesome trailer. I particularly like the monkey raising his hand to Jack asking, "Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?"; Captain Barbosa laughing madly as the ships circle the whirlpool firing at each other; and the perfect timing of the music and Jack/Davey duel. I can't bloody wait!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 21st, 2007, 09:53 AM

LordCharos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I absolutely can not wait for this movie to come out. IT is going to be off the wall!!!!

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:16 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I enjoy these movies quite a bit. Fun little spectacles.

Ya know what character I liked though? The black woman that Jack gave the ship to in the first movie. Whatever happened to her? She just up and vanished by the time the second movie came around. She was just interesting enough to make me want to see her story followed up on in the second movie. Heck, if the dwarf, the monkey, and the guy with the parrot can return, surely she could have.
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:21 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Ya know what character I liked though? The black woman that Jack gave the ship to in the first movie. Whatever happened to her? She just up and vanished by the time the second movie came around. She was just interesting enough to make me want to see her story followed up on in the second movie. Heck, if the dwarf, the monkey, and the guy with the parrot can return, surely she could have.
I think she was in some ship scenes, but I'm not sure. Yeah, being the only real female main character besides whatshername (Elizabeth, right?), I would have liked to see more of her.
Old March 21st, 2007, 05:54 PM

Erasmas Woo who?
I'm a bit of a pirate, meself... so I can hardly contain my enthusiasm at the impending release of this, a most anticipated and well-warranted conclusion to a most successful franchise.

By the hells, I even had me a bloomin pirate-themed party fer me birthday this year! And me costume for the local Rennaisance Festival even bears a strikin resemblance to a certain infamous scoundrel of the seas we all seem to know.

Erasmas' Wonderful World of Customs!
God save the 4th!!!

Xbox Live Account:
o Erasmas o

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media