Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G DC Master Set: World's Finest Discussion Thread

Sounds like Griffin's on it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:12 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Don't forget that someone needs to update the links in the "Books of..." thread, since the old PDF files are no longer there. Plus I suppose someone needs to add each individual PDF to each figure's "Book of" thread, both for this set and the X-Men set.
Will do tonight or tomorrow.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I added the links to Superman's Book of.

Cheers
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:00 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

By the way, when I redid these cards on the new templates, I also fixed the wording, as requested, on the Glyph of Green Kryptonite and the Glyph of Team-Up.
Old December 4th, 2010, 11:34 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom View Post
Per discussion in the voting thread.. I humbly request to be removed as a sidekick but would like to retain "ally" status... at least until a time comes when I could actually contribute again, which I most certainly can't do in this particular season.
Look forward to having you back in full swing again Ransom. Your playtests and results were helpful and insightful. Thanks.

Oh, you can keep the badge.
Lost my badge, what happened? Haven't played a game since my friends and I all switched places of living so I understand really.. I was thinking though that now official scape is dead, C3G will be my only source of new materials if I ever do play.

Ah well, merry Christmas all and cheers on wave 4. It looks awesome. You guys really took this far! Maybe I'll be back into HS by the time you do your 2099 set.. (jk)
Old December 5th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Per discussion in the voting thread.. I humbly request to be removed as a sidekick but would like to retain "ally" status... at least until a time comes when I could actually contribute again, which I most certainly can't do in this particular season.
Look forward to having you back in full swing again Ransom. Your playtests and results were helpful and insightful. Thanks.

Oh, you can keep the badge.
Lost my badge, what happened? Haven't played a game since my friends and I all switched places of living so I understand really.. I was thinking though that now official scape is dead, C3G will be my only source of new materials if I ever do play.

Ah well, merry Christmas all and cheers on wave 4. It looks awesome. You guys really took this far! Maybe I'll be back into HS by the time you do your 2099 set.. (jk)
We have had a lot of changes lately with badges, inner sanctum access, etc. You haven't been around for quite a while, and if your gonna pop in every once in a while that is cool, but I am not sure that constitutes as being a member. Don't get me wrong now, we all want you around and participating, but badges these days mean a lot more than just "I am a fan", they mean that you are a contributing member that is helping to drive the project.

Glad to have you back, and I hope you stay and get involved again. ~ Griff

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project