Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old January 15th, 2022, 07:51 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Cross-posting this here:

ATTENTION SCAPECON I ATTENDEES:

Please fill out this survey when you have the chance!

People who did not attend: feel free to fill out the short responses re: ScapeCon II (and future ScapeCons)!
I will be speaking with the newly hired sales director on Friday to discuss ScapeCon (in particular the menu and cost.) To date, banquet menu prices have not increased since ScapeCon I.

Justin, the former sales director, worked with us to keep our costs down (we were able to purchase lunch buffets for dinner at a substantial savings, and he allowed us to remove certain items from the buffets for additional savings.) I am hopeful that we can do that this year as well.

If anyone has any specific questions or comments regarding the food/hotel that they would like me to ask the sales director, please pm me by Thursday, or submit your survey to OEAO and he will forward the relevant questions/comments to me before I speak to the sales director.
Old January 15th, 2022, 11:42 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Will you fine folks need some donations for the prize table?!

I have a NIB Fortress set, never opened, that I would happily donate.
Old January 16th, 2022, 12:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

You can put me down as a definite Maybe. I want to go, but money is a bit tight, so it's up in the air.
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
You can put me down as a definite Maybe. I want to go, but money is a bit tight, so it's up in the air.
Hope to see you there!
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

We're always willing to take prize table donations- thanks Typhon!

But I hope you come and put it on the prize table yourself!
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:44 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:

I hope to be out of country this summer! But if COVID shuts that down, I'd love to attend ScapeCon as compensation.

Occurs to me.... I'd love to see that Fortress set awarded as a Dice Tower. If I send the set to you fine folks in advance, might you be willing to assemble it in advance and award it as a completed tower? (With the remaining pieces of the set in the box.) Would look cooler sitting on the prize table that way too. But would that be too much work for you?
Old January 16th, 2022, 05:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I hope to be out of country this summer! But if COVID shuts that down, I'd love to attend ScapeCon as compensation.

Occurs to me.... I'd love to see that Fortress set awarded as a Dice Tower. If I send the set to you fine folks in advance, might you be willing to assemble it in advance and award it as a completed tower? (With the remaining pieces of the set in the box.) Would look cooler sitting on the prize table that way too. But would that be too much work for you?
That’s not too much work at all!
Old January 16th, 2022, 06:55 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Cross-posting this here:

ATTENTION SCAPECON I ATTENDEES:

Please fill out this survey when you have the chance!

People who did not attend: feel free to fill out the short responses re: ScapeCon II (and future ScapeCons)!
I just filled out my survey. It was super easy.

OEAO and his crew are starting to kick around event formats and ideas, so please get your surveys in.

I've started a write-in campaign to add the most popular event from GenCon 2019 -- the Old Man Tourney. It was such a great format that it sold out. CVN even stopped by to play a game.

If you are over 40, please fill out the survey and request that the Old Man Tourney be added to this year's ScapeCon. (You don't have to fill the whole survey out -- just let OEAO know that you want the Old Man Tourney added -- it will only take a minute.)

If you are under 40, think how much fun it will be to have a separate tourney in the same time slot without us old guys slowing you down (and how much fun it will be not worrying about someone 2 or 3 times your age beating you.) Please fill out your survey and request that the Old Man Tourney be added to ScapeCon.
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
If you are over 40, please fill out the survey and request that the Old Man Tourney be added to this year's ScapeCon. (You don't have to fill the whole survey out -- just let OEAO know that you want the Old Man Tourney added -- it will only take a minute.)

If you are under 40, think how much fun it will be to have a separate tourney in the same time slot without us old guys slowing you down (and how much fun it will be not worrying about someone 2 or 3 times your age beating you.) Please fill out your survey and request that the Old Man Tourney be added to ScapeCon.
How about a 50-60 age bracket, for the old farts among us who are already shedding brain cells daily?
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post

How about a 50-60 age bracket, for the old farts among us who are already shedding brain cells daily?
Over 50 (eligible to join AARP) would be nice but there are not enough of us. Over 40 was chosen as that's the age at which an age discrimination lawsuit may be possible.

And by the way, the official name is the "Wise Men Tourney", but it is commonly (affectionately) called the Old Men's Tourney.

The 2019 winner was in his 40's but he used rats so it was a tainted victory. We've changed the rules so that now 40 point and under units are not allowed (the initial rule was that under 40 point units could not be used.) This unfortunately eliminates vipers who are made better by the +2 option to the d20 frenzy roll. (Yes, we have some cool rules for this tourney.) If your interest is piqued, remember to write it in on the survey.
Old January 17th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Only 10 more years before I can join that esteemed tournament group! can't wait

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 22nd, 2022, 07:32 AM

Badge prices, deposit dates and details are posted in first post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon