Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 16th, 2022, 09:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Not sure why the second sentence is in World of Struggle since the first sentence just sets up any number of wounds = +1 attack.

Also Knockback is not a keyword. You would want to look at Shocker for examples of how we do that wording on cards.
Old January 16th, 2022, 09:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Feels like a bit of a letdown to not have some sort of Silver Shield power here. It might also be worth playing around with the Power Cosmic mechanics?
Old January 16th, 2022, 09:18 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Not sure why the second sentence is in World of Struggle since the first sentence just sets up any number of wounds = +1 attack.

Also Knockback is not a keyword. You would want to look at Shocker for examples of how we do that wording on cards.
Changed the wording of World of Struggle and the special attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Feels like a bit of a letdown to not have some sort of Silver Shield power here. It might also be worth playing around with the Power Cosmic mechanics?
Replaced Hard Body with Silver Shield, although I feel like it might be a little much for a defensive power.

Quote:
NAME = SILVER SAVAGE
SECRET IDENTITY = NORRIN RADD

SPECIES = ZENN-LAVIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY =

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

WORLD OF STRUGGLE
If Silver Savage has at least 1 wound marker on his card, add 1 to his attack die when normally attacking an opponent’s adjacent figure to maximum of 3.

SAVAGE MACE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4

After an opponent rolls defense against this special attack and if you inflicted 1 or more wounds, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SILVER SHIELD
When Silver Savage rolls defense against a non-adjacent attack, you may count one blank rolled as X additional shields. X is equal to the minimum spaces between Silver Savage and the attacking figure, X may not equal more than 3. When Silver Savage would receive one or more wounds from an adjacent attack, he may choose to ignore one of those wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING?
Old January 16th, 2022, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post

NAME = NAMORITA
SECRET IDENTITY = NAMORITA PRENTISS

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

WATER STRENGTH 1
Namorita does not stop her movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Namorita's attack and defense while she is on a water space.

AQUATIC HEALING
If Namorita ends the round on a water tile, remove a wound marker from her card.

TOXIN SECRETION
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before moving with Namorita, you may choose a figure adjacent to Namorita and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. If a blank is rolled, remove an Order Marker at random from the figure's card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Quote:
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before moving with Namorita, you may choose a figure adjacent to Namorita and roll an 20-sided die against that figure, adding 4 to the roll if she is on a water space. If you roll a 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound and until the end of Namorita's turn, that figure cannot move, make leaving engagement attacks, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph.
Just reposting this so I don't forget about it. Two different takes on Toxin Secretion, I'm honestly a fan of both versions, so deciding on which one to go with might be a little tough for me.
Old January 16th, 2022, 09:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I actually really like the Silver Shield mechanic, I think it works fine without complicating it too much.
Quote:
SILVER SHIELD
When Silver Savage rolls defense against an attack, you may count one blank rolled as X additional shields. X is equal to the minimum spaces between Silver Savage and the attacking figure.
I do feel like there's a good bit of tension between the first power and the SA. Like why does he want to use an Attack of 4 when he could be using an attack of...up to 8? (I'll mention what Tickle mentioned, the first power doesn't really feel clear.)
Old January 16th, 2022, 09:47 PM

Quote:
I do feel like there's a good bit of tension between the first power and the SA. Like why does he want to use an Attack of 4 when he could be using an attack of...up to 8? (I'll mention what Tickle mentioned, the first power doesn't really feel clear.)
How about this in place of the first power?

Quote:
NO MORE SLAVES
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Silver Savage or friendly figures while they are within clear sight of Silver Savage.
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Just A Head

SILVER SAVAGE
How about something like this?
Quote:
NO MORE SLAVES
Before taking a turn with Silver Savage, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. All opponents must return any figures they control within 5 clear sight spaces of Silver Savage to their original owners.

Range 1. Attack 7.
Silver Savage may only use this special attack on figures he started his turn adjacent to. If you inflict 1 or more wounds with this special attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SILVER SHIELD
When Silver Savage rolls defense dice, you may count one blank rolled as X additional shields. X is equal to the minimum spaces between Silver Savage and the attacking figure.
There's some interplay between Savage Mace and Silver Shield, where enemies want to bum rush him to mitigate Silver Shield, but that sets them up to get whacked by Savage Mace. No More Slaves riffs on Power Cosmic a bit with the OM removal, and fits his role in the story.

NAMORITA
I feel like she's a bit water-dependent right now? Which obviously makes sense for the character, but we've definitely been conscious about making designs less terrain-dependent overall.

I'd definitely remove the OM requirement on both versions of Toxin Secretion, since that clashes pretty bad with Night Thrasher. I think the second version is more interesting, but negating all a figure's special powers for a whole round seems like a lot. Maybe look at what Aurora does? Similar concept, but different functionally.
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:05 PM

Quote:
SILVER SAVAGE
How about something like this?
Quote:
NO MORE SLAVES
Before taking a turn with Silver Savage, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. All opponents must return any figures they control within 5 clear sight spaces of Silver Savage to their original owners.

Range 1. Attack 7.
Silver Savage may only use this special attack on figures he started his turn adjacent to. If you inflict 1 or more wounds with this special attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

SILVER SHIELD
When Silver Savage rolls defense dice, you may count one blank rolled as X additional shields. X is equal to the minimum spaces between Silver Savage and the attacking figure.
There's some interplay between Savage Mace and Silver Shield, where enemies want to bum rush him to mitigate Silver Shield, but that sets them up to get whacked by Savage Mace. No More Slaves riffs on Power Cosmic a bit with the OM removal, and fits his role in the story.

NAMORITA
I feel like she's a bit water-dependent right now? Which obviously makes sense for the character, but we've definitely been conscious about making designs less terrain-dependent overall.

I'd definitely remove the OM requirement on both versions of Toxin Secretion, since that clashes pretty bad with Night Thrasher. I think the second version is more interesting, but negating all a figure's special powers for a whole round seems like a lot. Maybe look at what Aurora does? Similar concept, but different functionally.
Silver Savage: I like what you have there, that version of No More Slaves definitely seems a little more niche, but I'm for it. The contrast between Savage Mace and Silver Shield is nice too.

Namorita: I'd probably remove the OM requirement and just change the wording to before moving. And the special power negation is until the end of Namorita's turn. I get not relying on terrain for powers, but I feel like I should keep one of them. Does either seem like a clear pick?
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

BLAH BLAH SOMETHING ABOUT BEING GOOD IN WATER
Namorita does not stop her movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Namorita's attack and defense while she is on a water space. If Namorita ends the round on a water tile, remove a wound marker from her card.
Old January 17th, 2022, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
BLAH BLAH SOMETHING ABOUT BEING GOOD IN WATER
Namorita does not stop her movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Namorita's attack and defense while she is on a water space. If Namorita ends the round on a water tile, remove a wound marker from her card.
I like it. Why have two powers when you can have one. Now all we need is a name. I'd expect this to possibly be a power that's reused so... how about Skills of the Sea? I don't know. I was going to say Ocean Dweller, but then I realized it sounded to similar to Water Dweller.
Old January 17th, 2022, 06:05 PM

Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby! Skinderella rolls all skulls baby!

Here's Mileena! Not entirely sure if all the effects need to be on this design. Also wondering if changing the first power to Phantom Walk and upping her attack by 1 would be a better move.
Quote:
Mini plan
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = MILEENA

SPECIES = CLONE / HYBRID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS / SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

BALL ROLL 14
Mileena may use her Ball Roll at any point before or during her normal move. Each time you Roll, you must first subtract 3 from Mileena's movement. Her Roll has a move of 2. While rolling, Mileena can move through all figures and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Mileena rolls through a figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, it receives a wound.

SAVAGE SAI SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3 + Special.
When attacking with this special attack, roll one additional die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's card, to a maximum of +2. After Mileena attacks with this special attack, if she rolled at least 2 skulls, she may attack the same figure with this special attack again, to a maximum of 4 attacks.

MAN EATER
If Mileena destroys an adjacent figure other than an Android or a destructible object with an attack, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card and take one additional turn with Mileena.

Old powers
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Skinderella; January 18th, 2022 at 05:01 PM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Here's Mileena! Not entirely sure if all the effects need to be on this design. Also wondering if changing the first power to Phantom Walk and upping her attack by 1 would be a better move.
Quote:

Mini plan
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = MILEENA

SPECIES = CLONE / HYBRID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS / SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SAVAGE SAI ASSAULT (not sure on this name)
Mileena can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and may attack with an adjacent normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during or after moving as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement.

ROLLING THUNDER 13
Once per player turn, Mileena may use her Rolling Thunder at any point before or during her normal move. If you do, you must first subtract 3 from Mileena’s movement. Her Rolling Thunder has a move of 3. After moving with Rolling Thunder, you may roll the 20-sided die for any figure Mileena moved through with this special power, one at a time. If you roll 13 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound, and until the start of your next turn, that figure cannot move and rolls 1 fewer defense die.

CANNIBAL CRAVING
If Mileena destroys an adjacent figure other than an Android or a destructible object with her normal attack, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card. If the destroyed figure was a Unique Hero or Event Hero, you may take one additional turn with Mileena.
I like it. My only question here is her range. I'm not super familiar with MK stuff, but I don't ever remember her having ranged attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project