Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old January 14th, 2022, 05:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

Got my figure ready to go.
Old January 15th, 2022, 12:36 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Point Tally: 20 Reward Points
(-1) Android 18 Sign-up
(+3) Android 18 Test (3 games, each player used unit)
(-1) Hippolyta Sign-up
(+3) Hippolyta test submitted
(-1) Charlie 27 Sign-up
(+3) Charlie 27 test submitted
(-1) Tarot Wheel of Fortune Sign-up
(+3) Tarot test submitted
(-1) Ripper Sign-up
(+3) Ripper test submitted
(-1) Black Flash Sign-up
(+3) Black Flash text submitted
(-1) Binary Sign-up
(+3) Binary test submitted
(-1) The Watcher Sign-up
(+3) The Watcher test submitted
(-1) Yellow Lantern (Mongul) Sign-up
(+3) Yellow Lantern (Mongul) test submitted
(-1) Chillblaine Sign-up
(-15) Lead Design: Upsidedown Man
(+3) Chillblaine test submitted
(-1) Ramba Ral Sign-up
(+3) Ramba Ral test submitted
(-1) Air-Walker Sign-up
(+3) Air-Walker test submitted
(-1) Poison Ivy Sign-up
(+3) Poison Ivy test submitted
(-1) Burter Sign-up
(+3) Burter test submitted (3 games, each player used unit)
(-1) Maggot Swarm Sign-up
(+3) Maggot Swarm test submitted
(-1) Madame Xanadu Sign-up
(+3) Madame Xanadu test submitted
(-1) Sam and Dean Sign-up
(+3) Sam and Dean test submitted
(-1) Recoome Sign-up
(+3) Recoome test submitted
(-1) Spider-Man Sign-up
(+3) Spider-Man test submitted
(-1) Sindel Sign-up
(+3) Sindel test submitted
(-1) Tracer Sign-up
(+3) Tracer test submitted
(-15) Jason Blood Design
(-1) Shao Kahn Sign-up
(+3) Shao Kahn test submitted
(-1) Starscream Sign-up
(+3) Starscream test submitted
(-1) Thundercracker Sign-up
(+3) Thundercracker test submitted
(-1) Gogeta Sign-up
(+3) Gogeta test submitted.

Last edited by Shiftrex; April 30th, 2023 at 10:52 PM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 10:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to officially request a vote to approve the the Assassin's Creed franchise for C3G.

AC has a comics history that spans just as long as the games (since 2007) and has been published originally under the French company Ubisoft, most notably under the British company Titan Comics (who have also published AC manga), and most recently under Dark Horse. The many comic series have featured original characters (such as Russian Assassin Nikolai Orelov from Assassin's Creed: The Fall & The Chain) just as often as established protagonists from the games. Altair, Edward Kenway, and Eivor Wolf-Kissed are examples of Assassins from the games who have gotten their own series.

I've written up (admittedly) rough drafts for about a dozen characters and will redesign them one at a time. There are plenty of figure options from the Ezio era Heroclix, including two of Ezio, as well as Yusuf Tazim (who I would repaint for Altair) and La Volpe. There are also some hooded sword wielding D&D figures and a pirate figure that would make a really good Aveline.
Overall, there is at least; one figure for Ezio, one paintable figure for Altair, one figure for Aveline, several paintable figures for other Assassins.

I think an Order of Assassins faction would be really cool to see in C3G as figures that move quickly across the board and take out OM hubs, as well as my Ezio design being a loose synergy-piece for actual C3G Assassins.

If approved I would start with either Ezio or Altair and probably request one of them as my next LD. I have solid ideas for most of the designs, so I would be active in designing them and can paint and mod as necessary (although I might have to mail them to someone with a better camera on their phone or borrow one from a friend I guess :P).

Last edited by Splash; January 20th, 2022 at 07:40 PM.
Old January 20th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey Splash, we discussed it as Hero group, and we'd like to see a little more time spent workshopping the drafts before approval. I think when you have a single really solid draft that the group seems to be happy with, that'll be a good time to re-propose.
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:39 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gotcha, I'll keep to it. Just figured I'd propose now, since sometimes it takes a bit.
Old January 21st, 2022, 06:25 PM

I was thinking about asking about Deadpool again, cause I like what I have for Merc With A Mouth, but since went through all the effort painting him for the noms, I'd like to give Kano a go. He's a fun design and I feel like he's really close to where he should be if not already there. The only thing I'm not sure on is his class, so that could be discussed in thread or I could bump him in the Workshop if there are other issues as well.

TLDR - I would like to request approval to LD Kano please!
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:09 PM

Just confirming here, I've changed my request to Deadpool.
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

True, but then I changed your request to an obscure Gundam.

I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
True, but then I changed your request to an obscure Gundam.

I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
Auto yea
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Just confirming here, I've changed my request to Deadpool.
Thanks for the bump, you're good to go now!
Old January 27th, 2022, 07:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Where is the current version?
Old January 27th, 2022, 07:52 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I was thinking about asking about Deadpool again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Where is the current version?
I believe it's this one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape