Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 11th, 2022, 09:38 PM

Kid Arachnid knows what's in an order marker Kid Arachnid knows what's in an order marker Kid Arachnid knows what's in an order marker
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Soundwarp

Splitting Images, for the new extra turns for the speedsters

Carnage... symbiote, need I say more?

I also really like Grid for his early game advantages.
Old January 12th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Last call for any votes!
Old January 12th, 2022, 04:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Wait am I supposed to vote on my own thing?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 12th, 2022, 05:00 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Rx-78 Gundam and and Splitting Images. Really like the new ground Gundam broke, and the Splitting Images are just a really cool addition to a speedster.
Old January 12th, 2022, 05:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Wait I'm I supposed to vote on my own thing?
Of course!
Old January 12th, 2022, 05:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll go with Sir Soundwave and Judge Fish for being some of the more insanely self-indulgent things I've done.

My Etsy Store
Old January 12th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'll go with Sir Soundwave and Judge Fish for being some of the more insanely self-indulgent things I've done.
Leg Swap Mirror Master just missing the cut?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 12th, 2022, 05:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Leg Swap MM is incredibly daft but like... a cheap Rogue does have some meta game usefulness?

Sir Soundwave, Fish, and TF Spider-Man are the ones that are more directly me being silly with no real benefit to anyone.

I'd rank the Chili there but sorta like the Gundam that ended up opening the door for other people's stuff.

My Etsy Store
Old January 12th, 2022, 06:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spider-Man benefited me! Love that design.
Old January 12th, 2022, 09:24 PM
Archie

The Gundam and Battle Beast take the top spots, with a 3-way tie for third!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 Results
Gundam RX-78-2 - 6
Battle Beast - 5
Carnage (Maximum) - 3
Wonder Woman (JL) - 3
Splitting Images - 3
Noob Saibot - 2
Chief Judge Cal - 1
Court of Owls - 1
Mirror Master (Leg Swap) - 1
Grid - 1
Kingpin (II) - 1
Nightshade - 1
Sir Soundwave - 1
Judge Fish - 1
Old January 12th, 2022, 09:27 PM
Archie

This round, we’ll be doing a favorite art poll by a particular artist. Tcglkn has nearly 300 art credits to his name, so they’re listed in the spoiler below. Everyone gets 3 votes. Which card art looks the best?

With nearly 300 designs, I won’t link them all, but you can use the Sortable Index for that. Scroll over right to the Artist tab and select tcglkn, and you’ll have easy links to view all his figure cards.

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 12th, 2022, 10:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Art by Artist: tcglkn

Personal favorite 3 cards I’ve done art for are:
Spider-Army Recruit
Clark Kent
Captain Universe (Peter Parker)

Honorable Mention: Eggnog glyph for the C3G logo I added to the carton

All three were the rare case where my wild ideas just worked out exactly how I envisioned. Proud of a lot of these cards though so excited to see the other votes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project