Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 21st, 2013, 05:45 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: A Look at the (Modern) Masters: Dok 02/20/13

Really pleased you bumped this, as I had never seen this amazing thread. There's so many great concepts to be inspired by.

I had previously looked through most of those threads, but their were some I hadn't. Their were even a couple people I had not heard of (Aratak, Silverstoner and Karkadinn).
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Lamaclown is a valued member of this community--his threads are always worth reading. This one particularly so. And threads that help reference particular sections here on the site are particularly useful to us all. Thanks, LC!
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:27 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I don't know how it's possible I was not aware of this fantastic thread. What an excellent highlight of the shining beacons of this community. Kudos for it's creation, and kudos for continuing it, even if only for a limited time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
justjohn's Azuk Sharptooth will always be one of my favorites. I remember seeing it when I first started on Heroscapers. I finally bought the mini and printed the card. Azuk is a pretty fun character to try and take down the Castle Door. Thanks Lama for this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Really pleased you bumped this, as I had never seen this amazing thread. There's so many great concepts to be inspired by.

I had previously looked through most of those threads, but their were some I hadn't. Their were even a couple people I had not heard of (Aratak, Silverstoner and Karkadinn).
Thank you for the kind and encouraging responses everyone!!! I am especially humbled by this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Lamaclown is a valued member of this community--his threads are always worth reading. This one particularly so. And threads that help reference particular sections here on the site are particularly useful to us all. Thanks, LC!
Thank you, chas.

I am glad people are enjoying the rich history of the HS customs community and a look at its bright future with our modern masters.
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This is a great thread; thanks for bumping it Lama. It's good to see dok on the list too!
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great thread. really need to read again and take time to follow those links
Old December 4th, 2021, 04:03 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Many ideas here that today's custom creators could draw inspiration from. Though I might argue in a defensive sense that the quality of creator's designs today is better than ever, you couldn't argue with the amount of dedication and outside the box creativity for the time.

Bumping in memory of all custom threads that have gone “under” over time.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; December 4th, 2021 at 04:32 AM.
Old December 4th, 2021, 08:00 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quality necro. Thanks, @SchismaticSounds , for bumping this thread.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 4th, 2021, 09:51 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really good read!
Old December 4th, 2021, 01:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, I'd never seen this one. Interesting stuff.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards