Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 4th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: VCheese 3 - Sign up by 10/3

Update: We're waiting for clarification on one army before we can roll out. Signups still open until we post the first round, if anyone wants to get in late.
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 1 is on Stormwall.

The mtl1998 v. Vegie Dad pool of armies is:
* Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Marro Warriors, Deathreaversx3
* Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx3
mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The Sir Heroscape v. Heroscaper Guy pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Kuthnak, Marcu Esenwein, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Death Chasers of Theskx5
* Augamo, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx4
Heroscaper Guy chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 v. KnightOfLight pool of armies is:
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Marcus Decimus Gallus, 10th Regiment of Footx4
KnightOfLight chooses who places first.

The Grey Waves v. heroscaper2010 pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, 4th Massachusetts Linex5
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Mimring, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Arrow Grutsx4
Grey Waves chooses who places first.
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:32 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is on Draugur.

The Arrow Grut v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Heavy Grutsx4
* Laglor, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Microcorp Troopersx2
Arrow Grut chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins v. Boromir96 pool of armies is:
* Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx4
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx5
Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The Captain Stupendous v. Scaperedude pool of armies is:
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Saylind the Kyrie Warrior, Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinel
* Marro Warriors, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marro Stingersx4
Scaperedude chooses who places first.

The dok v. SchismaticSounds pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Marutuk, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
SchismaticSounds chooses who places first.
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:36 PM

The four armies who got a round 1 bye who are waiting for the winners of the round 1 games:

Infectedsloth: Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx5
BodaciousBlood: Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx5
superfrog: Kaemon Awa, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx3
Shiftrex: Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx4

The entire bracket is viewable on CHALLONGE

You can make predictions there about the results too. We'll accept predictions until the first game begins.

Last edited by dok; October 4th, 2021 at 11:29 PM. Reason: VCheese 1 Champion: Quahon. VCheese 2 Champion: Knights. VCheese 3... no Quahon, no Knights
Old October 5th, 2021, 04:07 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Knight of Light and I will play our first round game tonight at 7:30 Central 5:30 Pacific. Q9 and unique friends vs. Redcoats and Soldier friends.
Old October 5th, 2021, 09:19 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Knight of Light and I will play our first round game tonight at 7:30 Central 5:30 Pacific. Q9 and unique friends vs. Redcoats and Soldier friends.
Not entirely sure on the protocol for this tournament, but veggie took the win tonight! Congrats!
Old October 5th, 2021, 09:22 PM

Q9 triumphed. It was not the most dynamic game. I opened with Marros, and got one or two kills, but the Redcoats with Simon and Marcus and Road were very fast, so the Marro shots of 2 were quickly not enough, once the Reds took height. I switched over to Q9 and it was just an immobile Queglix show from there. Queglix was 3v2 or 3v3 into Reds, so very quality shots. My Raelin was nestled in a corner that made it very difficult for KoL's 10th to find shots on her, so he had no choice but to rain everything he could at the Soulborg. Q9 faced many many attacks of 3v9, and a few 4v9s, but did not ever crack, not until Isamu came out and finally dealt him a single wound. Very solid defensive showing really benefitting my screenless build. We'll see how it fares in the next round. Gg KoL!

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 5th, 2021 at 09:52 PM.
Old October 6th, 2021, 10:13 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Round 1 is on Stormwall.

The mtl1998 v. Vegie Dad pool of armies is:
* Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx3
mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The rats screened my krav well enough to let them take down q10 after a few rounds of back and forth. Luckily, the krav survived fairly well against the big 'borg's machine pistol, only losing one agent to the special attack. Once range was out of the picture for vegie's dad, my marros and krav picked off most of the cathar from height. Heracles came out against Raelin, Marcu, and a squad of cathar, taking 4 wounds before clearing the battlefield. Well played!
Old October 7th, 2021, 03:46 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: VCheese 3 - ROUND 1 & 2

Grey Waves and I are playing at 8pm EST tonight.
Old October 7th, 2021, 10:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Beast Mode Out. Grey Waves took what was ultimately a close one, though a mid-late initiative is what decided the game, IMO.

Cold attack dice early from Mimring and AGs along with the insane amount of pillar protection kept the 4th mostly alive as they moved out of their SZ. Fortunately, my defense kept my AGs in the game as well. Round 2 Grey Waves took a OM3 turn on Alastair to Overextend through a gap in the AGs defense and into Raelin. 2 wounds. Then Round 3 went his first 2 OMs on Alastair to finish Raelin and land 2 wounds on Mimring his first turn. With Raelin dead and 4th getting just OM3, I took Mimring's first turn to disengage freely from Alastair and burn three 4th. Got Alastair down to 2-life left and with his 2nd turn, Grey Waves successfully dodged 2 leaving engagements to reengage Mimring on low ground, landing 2 more wounds. Mimring kills Alastair from height and the AGs take down a couple of Revolutionaries.

At the start of the next round I took 1 more turn with AGs then swapped over to the MWs. With that it was a race to the top of the hill between the MWs and fresh 4th both coming out of their SZs. The MWs were able to get to their hill as the 4th met from the other side of the pillar and across the road on the other hill. MWs won the trades losing just one MW going into Round 5, where my 15 for initiative got beat out by Grey Wave's 19. Only one MW survived the initial attack, and missed his one shot. I lost all my MWs, and all but one remaining AG this round.

From there, Grey Waves had six 4th vs. my Utgar filler heroes. Marcu was able to bring down one and got blocked by another before falling (2-life left and whiffed a height advantage defense against 2 skulls, with an unrevealed OM on him). Isamu was able to bring down three Blue Coats before being finally being blocked on a 3/3 defense by the second to last remaining 4th (granted I could've taken Wannok with the last OM of the round instead). Either play didn't matter though as the first 4th to shoot Isamu at the start of the next round rolled 2/3 skulls and Isamu missed Vanish.

Round 5 initiative was definitely the deciding point. If I won it and do the same damage to the 4th as GW did to my MWs, the game would've been decided a lot faster and would not have been as close since GW was without clutch factors like Marcu/Isamu and would've been down to a handful of 4th fighting an uphill battle.*
*Run on sentence much? I'm not sure how to separate it though. Maybe less detail? lol I'm actually not sure and curious.

Good game, Grey Waves. It was quite a dandy of a matchup.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 7th, 2021, 11:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

More of Round 2 is on Draugur.

The Infectedsloth v. Grey Waves pool of armies is:
15 Repulsors Under
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx5
May the 4th Be With You
* Alastair MacDirk, 4th Massachusetts Linex5
Infectedsloth chooses who places first.

The Shiftrex v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
Classic Lays
Heracles Demolition Company
Shiftrex chooses who places first.

The BodaciousBlood v. vegietarian18 pool of armies is:
* Grimnak, Kuthnak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blade Grutsx5
After the Common Era
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
BodaciousBlood chooses who places first.
Old October 8th, 2021, 01:05 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Deadline for these games is October 11 (Monday):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Round 1 is on Stormwall.
Spoiler Alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Round 2 is on Draugur.
Spoiler Alert!
Deadline for these games is October 14 (Thursday):

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
More of Round 2 is on Draugur.
Spoiler Alert!
We will continue to roll out matchups as they are available. Once a matchup is rolled out, players have a week to play that game. If a scheduling conflict arises, please contact an organizer so we can continue through the tournament in good time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events