Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 8th, 2013, 02:52 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Muspelheim Melee

The Book of Muspelheim Melee Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets x2, Volcarren™ Wasteland Expansion Set

MAP Bio - The bane of Asgard, Surtur, makes his home in Muspelheim, the land of fire. Lava flows from volcanoes as fire giants battle in this land of constant violence. Will your heroes be able to tame this realm or will they face a fiery demise?

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Viegon
  • Second Playtest: Karat
  • Art by:

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by tcglkn; May 20th, 2022 at 08:21 PM.
Old September 8th, 2013, 02:52 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Volcanic Clash - Design Phase

Here's the 4-player Map I have.

Might need a better name, though.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 8th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any way you can work any more lava into the design? It's kind of bland with only 2 lava pieces. Maybe have some lave flowing from the crater would be cool. Alternatively, you could build the volcano up a bit, that way it looks more like a volcano and less like a hot mound (although that might work for a title) My only other problem is the fact that I don't have the pieces to build it
Old September 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It looks good for a free-for-all. The battle should be joined fairly quickly. Will you put any glyphs on it?

It might also benefit from some LOS blockers in the middle but that would require either moving the ruins or using another expansion like the forest.

Old September 8th, 2013, 05:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Simple but does the job. Maybe some LOS would be beneficial but otherwise nice job.
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:25 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Is there any way you can work any more lava into the design? It's kind of bland with only 2 lava pieces. Maybe have some lave flowing from the crater would be cool.
Uh, Smithy, did look at the VS file? 'cause it's got 7 Molten Lava tiles. With only 4 Lava tiles left over, can't really do that.
Quote:
Alternatively, you could build the volcano up a bit, that way it looks more like a volcano and less like a hot mound (although that might work for a title)
I used almost all of the pieces, so unless I add another set (which I would rather not do), it would be almost impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
It looks good for a free-for-all. The battle should be joined fairly quickly. Will you put any glyphs on it?

It might also benefit from some LOS blockers in the middle but that would require either moving the ruins or using another expansion like the forest.
Maybe, but probably won't add any glyphs.

I think it could probably use some, but moving the ruins up is hard (not very flat), and like I said, I would rather not add another set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Simple but does the job. Maybe some LOS would be beneficial but otherwise nice job.
Thanks.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:00 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry ZJ, I didn't get a chance to check out the VS file, my bad. I still think it would better if the Volcano were more prominent. I think you could also try to enunciate the stone in the design, rather than the grass, that way it looks more mountainous.

I'm sorry for my harsh comments, but I really feels it could get a lot better.
Old September 9th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks good ZJ.

Could you build this with one RotV but two sets of ruins?

Smithy, it is super easy to make lava tiles. Paint water or swamp tiles red for Molten Lava and paint the brown, red on stone hexes for lava field. I am a terrible painter and mine look really close.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2013, 01:35 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Sorry ZJ, I didn't get a chance to check out the VS file, my bad. I still think it would better if the Volcano were more prominent. I think you could also try to enunciate the stone in the design, rather than the grass, that way it looks more mountainous.

I'm sorry for my harsh comments, but I really feels it could get a lot better.
Like I've said, I used almost all of the pieces (like 1 Grass 7-hex, all of water tiles, and 4 Molten Lava tiles left) and I tried not to hide much Stone, so what you are ask would take like 2 more RotVs and then only a few people could build it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Looks good ZJ.

Could you build this with one RotV but two sets of ruins?
Like just said, there wasn't many pieces left, so the second RotV was for the pieces as much as the ruins.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 9th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, it does not look like that big. Cool, thanks.

Good luck.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like a fun map to me. I like the use of only 1 Lava set, as even with the optional lava rules the figures with "throwing" abilities seem to be a little abused in my gaming group. Using only a few Molten Lava tiles from 1 set will help these units see the field but also keep them balanced.

I like multiple player maps, and this one could be used as free for all, 2 VS 2, or even a 1 on a 1. I think this one will be used a lot at my home.

C3G team building links.
Old September 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM

Ok, so I checked out the VS file, and I like it much more, seeing it from some different angles. I still think that there are some Lava Field spaces that are getting underused, especially the 7 hexers at the bottom of the volcano, if there is any way you can bring those out a tad, I think it would go a long way (but that's just me)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library