Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:42 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
*raises hand*

i will be pre-ordering a minimum of 1 set from you , HMG.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:56 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:11 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classicsmiley
Did anyone else notice the "Only Available Online" icon in the Amazon listing?

-Classicsmiley
This might make sense, though.

Given the current inventory constipation causing the delay of RV and TT, consider the following:

If castles appear at local retail stores, one of two things will happen:

I) They will require their own shelf space. Now Heroscape is eating up even more shelf space (MS, small expansions, large expansions, lava sets at TRU, and now castles). OR...

II) They will "share" space with another HS product. Like Wave 1 shares space with Wave 2 (and 3 and 4). Like Laur and RttFF share space (gulp) with RV and TT.

Neither of these possibilities seem great. I can seriously see the decision being made to aviod the down side of these two options and go with the alternative:

III) Offer castles through on-line retailers only, and promote the heck out of it by plastering a castle image on the hasbro HS site's front page 6+ months in advance.

Sandra might be able to help clear things up as the weeks go by.

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:25 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
mmm, castles. Sandra, I'll probably be ordering 4+ I'm going to talk to other Seattlites about doing it all as one order. I'm still grating because I missed the release of Tundra and Raknar. I know I can order them from you right now, I'm working on getting people together so I can get the free shipping, things are getting a little too pricey.

Reverend- I know how you feel about the shelf space issue. I was at a Walmart this weekend with such a small toy area they barely had any board games and there isn't any kind of Heroscape there at all.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:27 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Interesting. On my E-Mail receipt from Amazon, they are showing a delivery date of 22 July-2 August. mmmmmmm.........

-Ski
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:45 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Put me down for 2.
After I've had them a few days, I'll make up some crazy excuse about not having enough castle walls to play the game like you're supposed too, and get the wife's permission to get 2 more sets.

When will HMG start accepting pre-orders?
Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:01 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Look for pre-orders on Thora in early June and pre-orders on the Castle in early July. I don't want to have them both available at the same time because you'll want to take immediate delivery of Thora rather than wait for the Castle.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:43 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I really hope this doesn't mean that Wave Five is being delayed too....although given the fact that we've seen NO info on it I wonder.....I hate dry spells. Wave 4.5 was out in April, and now we've got to wait at least four months between that and the next confirmed release....crap and a half.

Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised with wave five in July.....
Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:58 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
I plan on pre-ordering....but why do I sense a riot happening @ the GenCon store when they sell out of Castle sets the first day?
I'm so there! I've been wanting to get in on some Heroscape riot action from day one.
Having NEVER been to jail in Indy, but I use to drive by it daily on the way to work, I have to say it's probably not the place you want to spend any time. Not sure if Zuse made it over here yet but he can back me up in this. So I will let the rest of you "tear it up" and I will sneak in during the confusion of the cops hauling you away and grap all the Castle sets I can carry! :banana:

Oh and any of you that are in my room that plan on rioting....you will be required to pay for your share of the room bill up front.
I'd just like to add that I'm not budgeting bail money for this venture. I'm not bailing any of you guys out. It would cut into my game-buying funds and I figure that if we manage to cull a few out of the herd that's staying in our room, that'll be more space for the rest of us!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:45 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Sandra, I'll buy at least two right away. It all depends on available funds. I will certainly end up with at least four castle sets when it's all over, but I don't know how quickly I'll be able to afford them.

Then again, there is my business credit card... hmmm....
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:38 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I plan on pre-ordering....but why do I sense a riot happening @ the GenCon store when they sell out of Castle sets the first day?
I'm so there! I've been wanting to get in on some Heroscape riot action from day one.
Having NEVER been to jail in Indy, but I use to drive by it daily on the way to work, I have to say it's probably not the place you want to spend any time. Not sure if Zuse made it over here yet but he can back me up in this. So I will let the rest of you "tear it up" and I will sneak in during the confusion of the cops hauling you away and grap all the Castle sets I can carry! :banana:

Oh and any of you that are in my room that plan on rioting....you will be required to pay for your share of the room bill up front.
I'd just like to add that I'm not budgeting bail money for this venture. I'm not bailing any of you guys out. It would cut into my game-buying funds and I figure that if we manage to cull a few out of the herd that's staying in our room, that'll be more space for the rest of us!

Ya more FREE space, more FREE Castle Sets, and less people seeing Doc cry like a little girl after my Ninjas have his monks for breakfast!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:41 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ya more FREE space, more FREE Castle Sets, and less people seeing Doc cry like a little girl after my Ninjas have his monks for breakfast!
Umm, Hahn, I've had my fun, but now it's time to get serious. Have you considered that the Tagawa Samurai are unique and the Shaolin Monks are common?

I never said that I would only be using one squad of Shaolin Monks.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales