Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old June 11th, 2006, 02:29 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
Way to make an entrance, Edge!
Welcome to the community.

This is a very cool idea, and very professional looking. I've been looking for a good way to play solo for when I'm testing out my new custom unit designs. I'm going to give it a try tonight!
Old June 11th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
See, now I'm just getting jealous. I just tried it again, and still nothing. So I would consider it a huge favor if someone could just email me this file. I would love to have a way to play solo, or team up with my wife, who would not mind playing as much if I didn't beat the **** out of her.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 11th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
emailing to you Imax
Old June 11th, 2006, 03:48 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
I'm emailing them to you now.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old June 11th, 2006, 03:49 PM

Dang Nether, you're too quick on the draw.

My Customs

Old June 11th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
Teamwork

Old June 11th, 2006, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
Teamwork

Warning potentially stupid question ahead...

Am I on your team or you refrencing someone else???

My Customs

Old June 11th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Site Admin

Yeah, I was referring to you. We were both on top of hooking IMax up. Teamwork
Old June 11th, 2006, 04:02 PM

Yay! I'm on a team

My Customs

Old June 11th, 2006, 04:16 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i like the looks, and will read them over, well, eventually. if you're lucky, you'll have my feedback by wednesday. I am moving on thursday, so i do not know if i will be on any later this week......
Old June 11th, 2006, 05:21 PM

Edge0001 has disabled reputation
Yeah, BlueKitsume, that can happen - especially for supporting units.

I think one rule I'd like to add is this:
When a supporting unit is given an order, but has no target and is already adjacent to their "master" unit - just take the turn with the "master" unit instead.

The scenario in the doc is fairly easy. If you really want a dangerous enemy, give it an additional division.
Old June 11th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks Geek and Nether - these look sweet!

Edge, you've really done good work here.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions