Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 9th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Xbox Live Gamertags Thread (VIEW FIRST PAGE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Pocho, I would be willing to play Keflings with you, though I am on the West Coast. When are you usually on to play?
I'm usually on and off all the time but mostly active during the hours of 9 PM and 3 AM EST.
Old April 9th, 2009, 08:41 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

Well, seeing the Mythic Map Pack publicly came out today for Halo 3, anyone want to throw down on the new maps? I'm working on a custom Sandbox variant called Cliffside at the moment, which should hopefully be kinda neat.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaScaper 2.0 View Post
Well, seeing the Mythic Map Pack publicly came out today for Halo 3, anyone want to throw down on the new maps? I'm working on a custom Sandbox variant called Cliffside at the moment, which should hopefully be kinda neat.
Send a freinds request. HALO 3 is a game I May not ever get rid of. I did get the MYthic Map DLC and have got the Skulls and Tank Dropper achievements.
Old April 15th, 2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan View Post
Quote:
Send a freinds request. HALO 3 is a game I May not ever get rid of. I did get the MYthic Map DLC and have got the Skulls and Tank Dropper achievements.
Will do. Sorry about the delay. I've been addictively rediscovering WarCraft III and playing and forging the Mythic maps. I'll send you one later when I have time.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old April 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Master Custom Creator

Word to the Wise...

Getting friends together on HALO even in a social setting to earn achievements is a big NO NO. LOL, Long story short do not try and get the Mythic MAp Achievs. I'm off my HALO 3 ban hammer Thurs...

Last edited by PochoMan; May 5th, 2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old May 8th, 2009, 10:16 PM

Alright, I really, really, want to play Left 4 Dead with more than 1 other person. Anyone here up for a game?

Old May 8th, 2009, 11:54 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Alright, I really, really, want to play Left 4 Dead with more than 1 other person. Anyone here up for a game?
Dude, Brian and I have the game and while I am not playing very often he will be especially on the weekends so shoot us an invite and you guys can put a game together.
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Master Custom Creator

UPDATE: My Blog no longer exists so I've update my GamerTag...

PochoMan- HALO 3 (Various Arcade Games)

Yes I know it's like the 6th time. Give me a break, LOL

Last edited by PochoMan; July 28th, 2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old August 11th, 2010, 03:34 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Boundenstorm

It doesn't show, but I play Halo 3, MTG, Sonic 2, Marble Blast Ultra, and Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing online. Soon I'll be happily adding Halo: Reach to that list.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 11th, 2010, 03:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Will do. Sorry about the delay. I've been addictively rediscovering WarCraft III and playing and forging the Mythic maps. I'll send you one later when I have time.
Quote:
Word to the Wise...

Getting friends together on HALO even in a social setting to earn achievements is a big NO NO. LOL, Long story short do not try and get the Mythic MAp Achievs. I'm off my HALO 3 ban hammer Thurs...
Quote:
Friend requested both of you. Can't get enough Halo, right?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers