Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 5th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New Xbox Live Gamertags Thread (VIEW FIRST PAGE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Oh, and I re-split the thread and closed the old one so you can maintain this one.

Thanks. BTW, Never thought Bunjee to be of the female persona? Thats a total shocker to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceitfulBeauty View Post
Anyone wanting Left 4 Dead, please join NecroBlade and I at

SiriTachiKenobi
Well I have had the game since release and have played ONLY 1 online match. I have completed the majority of the offline stuff that was EASY to a non FPSer so if you don't mind a L4D n00b send me a message on when you may get on again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I have tons (tons.) of other arcade games (and several retail games), as well. If anyone wants to play anything, please let me know. And I'll accept any friend invites, I'm totally not picky about that.
A Kingdom for Keflings? I'm looking for a few more banners to be made.

Last edited by PochoMan; March 5th, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old March 5th, 2009, 12:53 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Necro and Pocho: I finally started playing my L4D. I already have Necro added, maybe we can play soon. I have another friend I usually play with too.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 5th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I have tons (tons.) of other arcade games (and several retail games), as well. If anyone wants to play anything, please let me know. And I'll accept any friend invites, I'm totally not picky about that.
A Kingdom for Keflings? I'm looking for a few more banners to be made.
Im up for a game or two of Keflings Pocho, Im usually on at around 5 Pacific on weekdays and off and on all day weekends.

DWARVES!
Old March 5th, 2009, 05:25 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

Well, the Lost & Damned expansion for GTA IV came out a bit back, anyone up for a game? I don't really care what mode. Also, I'm probably going to have a bunch of friends over to try out (meaning play until we drop) the Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack the weekend it comes out, if anyone's interested in joining that.

Also, thanks to Melwing for sending me a friend invite on XBL, thus reminding me "Hey, I need to update that thread!"

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old March 5th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated my Gamercard and added myself to the first post.

God help me find some time to game!!!

Sometimes on the weekends...

GOW2, Halo3, Fable2, Catan, Carcasonne, and whatever the newest game is...

Right now its Left4Dead and Fallout 3 for the next month... Thanks Blockbuster!!!

Recent Games Played:
Old March 6th, 2009, 07:36 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got hooked up with xbox live and my gamer tag is J4Jandar. Let me know if I can put anyone on my friends list please.
Old March 6th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Just got hooked up with xbox live and my gamer tag is J4Jandar. Let me know if I can put anyone on my friends list please.
You're welcome to put Necro and I on. Anyone is. And send invites our way any time you want. Esp. Left 4 Dead

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old March 6th, 2009, 11:50 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I've upgraded to Madden/NCAA 09/ and Gears of War 2 but I still play CoD4

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old March 7th, 2009, 01:46 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceitfulBeauty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
You're welcome to put Necro and I on. Anyone is. And send invites our way any time you want. Esp. Left 4 Dead
Sweetness. How does Left for Dead stack up against F.E.A.R., Bioshock or Resident Evil type of games? I am all over the new baseball game though the lack of quality is frustrating. Manny on the Dodgers you know. Fallout three is what else I play. I love the R.P.G.'s but not the strategy games. Any one still playing Gears of War 2? Thanks for the hospitality. I will send out an invite in the morning.
Old March 7th, 2009, 01:27 PM

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, Necro and DB or anyone you guys up for some L4D late tonite?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 7th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sure, if we're not doing anything tonight, but we don't know what our plans are at the moment.

Manny on Dodgers = FAIL for me.

Well considering it's a different type of game, it's just the campaigns and not plot driven...personally the way you play, with the LIVE capabilities and the essential online element to get the whole of it, it's edging out RE games for me. But, I love MMORPGS AND Zombies, so there ya go.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old March 7th, 2009, 02:50 PM

L4D and RE are apples and oranges. RE has better atmosphere and an actual story, puzzles, RE5 has coop and tons of secrets. L4D is all about the FPS action, beautiful beautiful action. It's checkers and chess for me. Both very fun but very very different experiences. RE4 stands out as an overwhelming achievement. My favorite is still 2 though, it holds a special place in my heart.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers