Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 15th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: E3 2008

Maybe now that E3 is back, they'll quit putting video games in GenCon.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:46 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Ok, since no one seemed to see (my bad for posting it at a bad time), can I get link to where people are getting this stuff?
The Sony Press Conference is streaming, live, right now at GameSpot. You can watch it HERE.
+ Rep. Thanks for the link johnny.
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Master Marvel-CoN Host

SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker SgtDrill knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I'm not seeing much at all to excite me other than some info on Left 4 Dead (PC), Fallout 3 (PC), and Dawn of War 2 (PC).
I'm hot to trot for Dawn of War 2 also.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SgtDrill is Captain America ...
in the Battle Against WotC...
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:51 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtDrill View Post
Quote:
I'm not seeing much at all to excite me other than some info on Left 4 Dead (PC), Fallout 3 (PC), and Dawn of War 2 (PC).
I'm hot to trot for Dawn of War 2 also.

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
Dawn of War II goodness...

http://www.gamespot.com/video/945727...ideoplayerpop?
Old July 15th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

I've never played a Fallout but F3 does have me excited (not as much a Fable 2), but if there is any chance that it is like an RPG I'll play it.

Cupid ~Who is the only person I know that played and loved Two Worlds and can't wait for the next one.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:04 PM

It's amazing that PS2 still sells a large amount of units.
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Cupid, you weren't the only person who liked Two Worlds - check out the review score I gave it for PC Gamer.
Old July 15th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Maybe now that E3 is back, they'll quit putting video games in GenCon.
I hope not - I've been quite enjoying their addition to the show since I cannot attend E3 this year. Bring more on, please and thanks.
Old July 15th, 2008, 04:42 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Can someone give me a link to where you find this stuff? I want to read through it.
Elffy, the link is in the original post (E3 Expo).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
I'm not seeing much at all to excite me other than some info on Left 4 Dead (PC), Fallout 3 (PC), and Dawn of War 2 (PC). All the other console stuff just kinda bores me since I don't own any these days (well other than my PSP - but I have all the games I want to own on that already).

I miss the days when E3 used to be more exciting. Oh well.
Gotta say man, I'm not really excited bout' Fallout 3 since watching all these vids. Just looks like another generic shooter so far. It looks like FPS 90% and RPG 10%. Hopefully I'm wrong
I'm a little disappointed in Fallout 3, as well. I was expecting better and it's one of the games to which I've really been looking forward. 100+ hours of gameplay, though.

EDIT: And Final Fantasy XIII is coming to the Xbox 360? Well, there went Sony's last chance of getting my video game money.

Last edited by Soul Shackle; July 15th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old July 15th, 2008, 08:53 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

So, did sony confirm anything at e3? anything of substance? Because my wallet is pointing towards Micro$oft now.

My Signature
Old July 15th, 2008, 08:56 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
If you can't get it upon release and you want it, shoot me a PM. I'll snag a copy for you and send it over.
Thanks for the offer. I'll wait and see how it reviews...
Old July 15th, 2008, 09:02 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the link, SS. I'll check it out more tomorrow when I'm not so giddy from excitement I can't read. This is great news of the Star Wars Lightsaber game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games