Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 31st, 2016, 02:37 AM

Flagulfarf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Selling my Heroscape collection!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, but I have a Heroscape collection I'm looking to get rid of. I have the 2nd edition Master set, a few character expansions (I'm not sure which ones, sorry!), The Fortress of the Archkyrie expansion, and the Road to the Forgotten Forest expansion. There's 113 terrain tiles (Sand, grass, rock, snow and water), 5 trees, 2 wall pieces, the complete Fortress from the expansion (minus one ladder piece), 10 glyphs, all of the counters and dice from the core set, and 73 figures with the respective cards (with the Fortress Door card for the Fortress expansion). Everything is lightly used, maybe a total of 3 times. Everything has been stored in a tote, and the only spots/damage is from age. I'm looking to sell it all in bulk. If anyone at all is interested, send me a PM on here, or an email at flagulfarf@gmail.com, and we can discuss a price and details. I can send pictures and details upon request. Thank you all, and get ahold of me soon!
Old August 2nd, 2016, 02:08 AM

Flagulfarf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Selling my Heroscape collection!

Hello again everyone! I'm sorry to inform you all that the set has been sold. I thank you all for the interest shown and the offers given

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades