Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Battle 1 Posted!- BC's C3G Predict the Victor Battle Rep

I was confused about the Utility Glyphs as well. Also, Doomsday was still alive after he had taken 6 wounds, when he only has 6 life.

Great pictures and report though, Deathstroke was a tank.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:41 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure what you were doing when you substituted the First Aid Kit for the Gauntlets. You only get to bring 3 of the utility glyphs to the game total, unless you had more laying around the map for anyone to pick up. It does not look like it made much of a difference though with Penguin somehow taking down Batman. That was some good or bad rolls depending on which side you were on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I was confused about the Utility Glyphs as well. Also, Doomsday was still alive after he had taken 6 wounds, when he only has 6 life.

Great pictures and report though, Deathstroke was a tank.

Lol, I didn't realize either of those errors. I'm pretty new to the whole C3G thing, and It was our first time playing with many of those figures, I guess that's what I get for my perusing-at-best reading of the cards. Hopefully those two errors didn't skew the results too much. The way I read it was that Batman was able to swap the glyphs out at the beginning of each round. Also, the Doomsday thing was another of my misreadings, which I noticed after the game had been completed and map taken down. I thought he came back after removing only one marker.

Thanks for pointing that out to me! Will correct in future games .
Old July 22nd, 2013, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Don't feel bad, I have made countless mistakes when first using a new unit. A great battle report none the less.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:17 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Time for battle #2! Here's the preview-

The Joker's Frustration
Joker and his gang of villains have slain Batman (A.K.A., Bruce Wane) countless times throughout the world of Valhalla. But he's never faced the likes of this one before...

Map: Another one of mine, Shattered Streets, with two Glyphs of Boom Tube

Armies:

Chaz: Joker (I), Harley Quinn, Penguin, Bane, Two-Face

BC: Batman (Terry McGinnis), Wolverine, Bizzaro, Catwoman

Overhead picture. The two yellow glyphs are the Boom Tubes

Predictions!
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Predict Battle 2! BC's C3G Predict the Victor Battle Rep

Wolverine and Bizzaro could be pretty hard for the Gotham Crime Syndicate to handle, especially if Bizzaro can put some auto wounds on the hard to hit HQ. Bane fully fueled up would be their best tool for the Bizzaro task and if Joker can keep the OMs off the X healer then Wolverine will be easier to take down. I've seen Catwoman stray about and lay the whip down to good effect though lately. So I'll take Batman & friends once again.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yep, gotta say BC here again. The criminals don't have the firepower to deal with Wolvie or Bizarro!
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Battle reports! I love reading these, and guessing the winner. Just finished reading the first one, and I really dug those pictures!
LP and I are of the some mind on this one. Bizarro and Wolverine are just to tough for those Criminals.

C3G team building links.
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome, I was hoping you'd continue these. I'll guess BC, since Wolvie and Bizzaro are both really solid solo heroes, while everyone on Chaz's team appreciates some Street Thugs or Arkham Inmates. Joker could ruin your plans though!
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think the Batman army will win.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Joker army could win, if they can get lucky. If Joker wins initiative, they can remove OMs from Wolvy, and for each they remove they stop him healing one wound, which will make killing him much easier. If Two Face rolls hot, he can deal a lot of damage to Wolvy, Joker can as well with his "Wanna Hear Another?". Bizarro is the tough guy though, if Penguin can stay alive, his umbrella gun might be enough to wound him, also, a well placed Smilex on Bizarro could make the difference. Batman has to be saved for last at all costs, or else you lose the biggest advantage, Joker. And of course, don't for get Bane. His Back Breaker could be used to finish off Bizarro as well, if he rolls well for Venom.

So, ya, Batman has an edge, but if the dice fall right Joker could pull a win out
Old August 13th, 2013, 05:42 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I think Batman has more than just an edge. In terms of how much dice are going to be thrown out Wolverine and Catwoman are the star players. Bizarro is just there to keep those 2 alive. Wolverine will rip through all of those light weight criminals and he will completely take away Harley's advantage of her acrobatics. Bizarro will have to be focused and with his 7 defense and 6 lives he is going to last a long time against those small attacks. Bane is Joker's only chance, which means he will be focused fast.

I am surprised to see Two-Face, Joker and Penguin all on the same team since all of them are high risk figures. Each has an additional oppertunity to screw you over other than attack and defense dice. Joker team has to win almost every initiative roll AND two-face has to roll very well, AND penguin has to hit his self-importance rolls at non-critical moments...so...

Batman wins this 9 out of 10 I would say. ( I didnt even go into the high ground issues where Batman team has flyers and Joker team would be stuck going up ladders....)
Old August 13th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Titleless

I'm loving all of the predictions! Sorry for the long delay, I'll be posting the report this weekend (and the preview for the next).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion