Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 11th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Definitely not a fan of putting markers on the board. If I can't throw grenade markers at spaces, I don't see why I should be putting batteries on the battlefield.
I think it was done as an alternative to a Rechet of Bogdan summoning like thing that would require us to create cards for Green Constructs (and find figures for them). I suppose that's still an option, but I do like this simplified version of that.
Spidey - I see John as a Disciplined Officer and Guy as a Brash Officer.
I'd really like to keep the Officer class consistent for synergy purposes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2010, 09:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

See I kinda see Fearless as the more important attribute. I mean the ring even tells new lanterns, "IamBatman, you have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Definitely not a fan of putting markers on the board. If I can't throw grenade markers at spaces, I don't see why I should be putting batteries on the battlefield.
It is only a temporary place marker. It stays on the battlefield no longer than GL's turn.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah ... but I would argue that though they are all Fearless, fearlessness is not the dominant personality trait of every GL. It's creativity for Kyle, brashness for Guy, and self-discipline for John.

Old May 11th, 2010, 10:10 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like the card Spidey. The construct SA seems a little strange in it's wording in that it says to make this attack place the power marker on the battlefield & attack then you may do that all again. I know what you mean but reading it you could say that you are placing 2 markers on the battlefield & then which one do I remove. Sorry I'm at work so I don't really have the time to suggest wording to clear it up. Hopefully I have explained myself well enough that somebody will help in that department.

Cheers
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I get what you are saying and to me this right here is the beauty of collaboration: while I thought it said what I meant for it to say, you read it and pointed out that it did not. Bravo!

How is this fix? Might need more official language:

GREEN CONSTRUCT SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE SPECIAL, ATTACK 6
Choose a green Battery Marker from this card and place it on the battlefield within 5 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. After the chosen Marker is placed, you may make two attacks against any figure within 4 spaces of the Marker. When Green Lantern attacks with his Green Construct Special Attack, he may target one figure for both attacks or attack two targets one time each. After using Green Construct Special Attack, remove the chosen Marker from the game.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:27 PM

After talking to Griff, he might be selling me on going a more ambitious route for the construct power ...

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Sounds like we're going a slightly tweaked route with the Power Shield powers.
So, it should be "instead of rolling defense dice normally"

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
After talking to Griff, he might be selling me on going a more ambitious route for the construct power ...
I am OK with that, as long as everyone (or mostly everyone) can get behind it. I mean Rechets of Bogdan has set a precedent, I just did not want to fight the battle it is gonna take to make it happen. (I would really like to see 6-7 Heroes in favor of it if we go that route.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sounds like we're going a slightly tweaked route with the Power Shield powers.
So, it should be "instead of rolling defense dice normally"
Fixed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:38 PM

I agree with it needing popular support. And I like what you have as well as a fall back option. It sounds like neither Necro nor Griff are particular fans of the mechanics you've got here, though, so it's worth at least discussing the more ambitious option.
I think it's something that could be a lot of fun that we could do pretty well.
The Executive Review Board might not like it, but we can always thumb our noses at them. lol

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

GREEN CONSTRUCT SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE SPECIAL, ATTACK 6
Choose a green Battery Marker from this card and place it on the battlefield within 5 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. After the chosen Marker is placed, you may make two attacks against any figure within 4 spaces of the Marker. When Green Lantern attacks with his Green Construct Special Attack, he may target one figure for both attacks or attack two targets one time each. After using Green Construct Special Attack, remove the chosen Marker from the game.

The thing that seems weird about a Marker being used to attack with range the way it's currently worded is that it would allow the Construct/Marker to make an attack through a structure such as a ruin, warehouse, castle wall or trees etc. You'd almost have to reverse the targeting system and have the targeted figure check for Clear Line of Sight vs. the Marker. Unless you put the marker where Kyle was and put Kyle where the Marker was originally to be placed and used him to check for CLOS vs. the targeted figure/s and then after the attack, replace Kyle where the Marker was keeping his place and remove the Marker from play.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:12 AM
C3G's First Fan

How is this for a re-write of Summon Rechets of Bogdan?

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
After taking a turn with Green Lantern, you may use Green Construct Creation. Place any one Green Construct you have in your army on an empty space or spaces within 6 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. When a Green Construct is created you may immediately take a turn with it. After using Green Construct Creation to place a Green Construct, remove one green Marker from this card.

If we go this route, I would like to also create a Green Construct card along with it, to make sure that a) they work well together and b) that Kyle is costed correctly.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
How is this for a re-write of Summon Rechets of Bogdan?

GREEN CONSTRUCT CREATION
After taking a turn with Green Lantern, you may use Green Construct Creation. Place any one Green Construct you have in your army on an empty space or spaces within 6 clear sight spaces of Green Lantern. When a Green Construct is created you may immediately take a turn with it. After using Green Construct Creation to place a Green Construct, remove one green Marker from this card.

If we go this route, I would like to also create a Green Construct card along with it, to make sure that a) they work well together and b) that Kyle is costed correctly.
I can get behind this. The only question would be when do you stop making Green Construct cards?

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library