Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 6th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I priced out an 800 or so card deck not long ago and it Waze sub $100 I think. I wish there was an X-2 type printer that would be awesome. YK just picture the full sheets I put together for the spells. There are physically the same size.
That’s great news. When this is roughly “finished” I’m going to need your advice on how to get the printing side of things done.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 02:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I priced out an 800 or so card deck not long ago and it Waze sub $100 I think. I wish there was an X-2 type printer that would be awesome. YK just picture the full sheets I put together for the spells. There are physically the same size.
That’s great news. When this is roughly “finished” I’m going to need your advice on how to get the printing side of things done.
Oh I’m going to have it set up in at least one place ready to just order if you go that route. Currently I have it set up in process at gamecrafter. Seemed like the best deal at the time. I can get them printed and they can also post them for others to buy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome. I love that you're making it easy enough for a rube like me to do. Really appreciated.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 03:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
A year ago I printed off all the playing card sized heroscape cards for classic, most of Sov/C3V at the time and everything that was on the old C3G playing card sized project which was definitely outdated even at that time. It cost me $70 on normal thickness paper. I believe it was over 100 for card stock but I have so many dead tcg/ccg cards laying around I just used those for the backing.

Interesting, so maybe it won't be a big deal to print off cards I don't really use. Printing 3 at a time via the X-2 gets a little expensive after a while. I could see dropping $100 once and being done with it.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:50 PM

Now you're speaking my language.

Old August 6th, 2019, 04:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well there is a grand hope we can do a bulk order and bring it all along to C3Gcon to hand out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 6th, 2019, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Well there is a grand hope we can do a bulk order and bring it all along to C3Gcon to hand out.
I had that exact thought today. It helped with the shipping problem that a bulk order would present.

Old August 11th, 2019, 08:09 AM

So what, if anything, are you in need of right now, japes? I'm thinking of shifting this to be my priority project for a bit as well once I wrap up some current LDs.

Old August 11th, 2019, 09:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would really be awesome to be able to have these for C3G Con.
Did Sporx check for updates since original proofreading?
I feel like he did.
Do we just need art?
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Anything still in the main folder hasn't been back checked yet I believe.

Pretty much everything since Page 27 needs confirmation. I corrected his comment on Wave 16 but it hasn't been backchecked. I think right after that Sporx went on Vacation. I have family in town this week so I'll only get late evening to work here. Plus I'm wanting to take care of a few lingering ideas in the sanctum. Next week school starts so I'll get more freedom.

Old August 11th, 2019, 04:53 PM

Cool. Sounds like y'all have it under control.

Old August 11th, 2019, 11:22 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. Sounds like y'all have it under control.
Feel free to look through any of the finalized cards for a second look any time.

Or if you really feel like being helpful you can look through the threads that are left to create and link the comic art of minis to the front page. I spend most of my time researching for the comic art.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy