Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 13th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam

The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam

C3G KADOKAWA WAVE 50
GUNDAM RISING

Comic PDF

Alt Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Gunpla model kit.
Its model number and name are HGCE 1/144 ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam.

Object Bio - The ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam is a mobile suit and the successor to the ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam. It features a detachable Fatum-01 flight unit that allows it highly increased speeds. It is piloted by Athrun Zala.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: ∞ Justice Gundam is a double-spaced figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; December 25th, 2022 at 09:13 AM.
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam

NAME = ∞ JUSTICE GUNDAM
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 14

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 350

MELEE FOLLOW-UP
After attacking with ∞ Justice Gundam's normal or special attack, it may attack an adjacent figure with its normal attack one additional time.

FATUM-01 RAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
∞ Justice Gundam may target any opponent’s figure on the same battlefield with this special attack. If the chosen figure is:
•within clear sight of ∞ Justice, roll 1 additional attack die; and
•within 6 clear sight spaces, all blanks count as additional skulls.
After using this special attack, subtract 3 from ∞ Justice’s move for the remainder of the round. This special attack may only be used once per round.

BEAM BLADE ARMAMENTS
If ∞ Justice Gundam's driver has the Ace Mecha Pilot special power, after rolling defense dice for ∞ Justice against a normal attack you may choose to either count all excess shields rolled as unblockable hits against the adjacent attacking figure or move ∞ Justice up to three spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by isherlock99; December 26th, 2022 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Missing Size/Height
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Book Wyrm

Art Stuff
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Book Wyrm

Only real change from LCW was adjusting to give him range again like SW suggested, and adapting the first power appropriately for that.
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Wondering about the value of splitting Beam Armaments up into two powers vs. keeping it as-is. The first half of that power (the attacking part) would honestly be a really nifty reusable ability on its own.
Old April 13th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Book Wyrm

I definitely considered it. The thematic tie had me keep them together, but yeah I do think there's probably some merit to just breaking them apart as I don't think it really adds any complexity.
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:39 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Good stuff! I noticed one typo here:

Quote:
...opponent’s figure on the same battelfield with this special attack. If the chosen figure is within clear sight...
I wonder if we might want to use bullets in the SA for the bonus stuff. But not a big deal.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it at 350+. The assassin ability of its SA is pretty huge, especially if Amuro juices it. (Actually, Bael could too).
Old April 15th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Book Wyrm

So maybe something like:

Quote:
INTEGRATED SWORDPLAY
After attacking with ∞ Justice Gundam's normal or special attack, he may attack an adjacent figure with his normal attack one additional time.

FATUM-01 RAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
∞ Justice Gundam may target any opponent’s figure on the same battelfield with this special attack. If the chosen figure is:
•within clear sight of ∞ Justice Gundam, add 1 to its attack and
•within 6 clear sight spaces, all blanks count as additional skulls.
After using this special attack, subtract 2 from this figure’s move for the remainder of the round. This special attack may only be used one per round.

BEAM BLADE ARMAMENTS
While ∞ Justice Gundam is piloted, when defending against an attack from an adjacent figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits against the defending figure, then you may immediately move ∞ Justice Gundam two spaces.
Old April 15th, 2022, 02:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I like the powers being split out, makes them a bit easier to read.

Design is looking good to me, curious how it will play out. Plenty of pretty easy tweaks we can do if its feeling too strong or whatnot. I'd say like 350-360 would be a good place thematically.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 15th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd love something generic like Melee Follow-Up or whatever for the first power.
Old April 15th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Book Wyrm

I mean, that's fine. I'm not glued to any specific name there.

I'll propose initial testing.
Maybe starting at like, 350?
Old April 15th, 2022, 05:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam (Vote Initial)

I liked the swordplay name better, but minor point.

Yea, 350 sounds like a good starting point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library