Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old May 16th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Sad to say, you can take Hendal and Mike Flak off the maybe list, just not going to happen this year. Good Luck to All.
Sorry to hear that! Hope you can make it next year!
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

ATTENTION: WE NEED EVERYONE WITH WEEKEND PASSES TO FILL OUT THIS FORM BY MAY 25th!

You can also buy a t-shirt (or an extra, or five extra) for $20 each. WE WILL NOT SHIP, but you can have someone pick one up for you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Last edited by OEAO; May 16th, 2022 at 12:00 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 12:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Who do y’all order your shirts from?
I can PM you if we use the company I think we're using (I don't know who; my dad's on that duty this year). Last year I just used a local print shop, and they turned out great. I would not recommend using a big company like Custom Ink (like you can, but they're just kinda overpriced).
Sure, thanks! Kind of trying to figure out if it makes sense to do it for C3G Con this year.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2022, 03:06 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Sad to say, you can take Hendal and Mike Flak off the maybe list, just not going to happen this year. Good Luck to All.
That's mean Gen COn 2022 right?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 17th, 2022, 07:15 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

ScapeCon II Menu (Subject to Change based upon availability/supply issues)

Wednesday Dinner - Tailgate Buffet:
BBQ Chicken Breasts, Brisket; Fresh Seasonal Salad, Baked Beans, Potato Wedges; Dessert; Iced Tea, Water

Thursday:
Breakfast – Country Buffet
Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese, Home Fried Potatoes, Waffles, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Lunch – The Corner Deli Lunch Buffet
Roast Beef, Turkey, Ham, Cheeses, Bread, Rolls, Toppings, Salad, Iced Tea, Water.

Dinner - On the Boarder Buffet
Southwest Style Salad, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans, Spicy Nacho Cheese Dip, Seasoned Taco Beef, Fajita Chicken, Warm Flour Tortillas, Tortilla Chips, Toppings, Dessert, Iced Tea, Water.

Friday:
Scrambled Eggs with Ham and Swiss Cheese, Home Fried Potatoes, French Toast, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Lunch – Tailgate Buffet
Pulled Chicken Sandwich, Salad, Cole Slaw, Macaroni and Cheese, Iced Tea, Water.

Dinner – Taste of Italy Buffet
Soup du Jour, Italian Inspired Garden Salad, Chicken Parmesan, Cheese Manicotti, Sauteed Vegetables, Breadsticks, Dessert, Iced Tea, Water

Saturday:
Scrambled Eggs with Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella, and Fresh Basil, Home Fried Potatoes, Waffles, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Lunch – The Corner Deli Lunch Buffet
Roast Beef, Turkey, Ham, Cheeses, Bread, Rolls, Salad, Toppings, Iced Tea, Water.

Dinner – Buffet
Mixed Green Salad; Tuscan Chicken, Teriyaki Salmon (these were the plated dinner choices we had last year, but with the buffet there will be more food); Sauteed Squash, Rice Pilaf; Dessert, Iced Tea, Water

Sunday:
Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese, Home Fried Potatoes, Pancakes, Sliced Fresh Fruit, Assorted Pastries, Bacon, Coffee.

Water Stations set up during the entire Con in both the gaming ballroom and the dining ballroom. Mid-Morning Coffee Thurs. -- Sun.
Old May 17th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Exciting stuff! Loving the meal lineup!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 17th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks pretty solid.
Old May 17th, 2022, 11:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Here's a link to a Facebook post I made showcasing some pretty sweet prize dicetowers and dicetrays I was commissioned to make for scapecon by OEAO. https://m.facebook.com/groups/190141...8818628477439/
Old May 26th, 2022, 12:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I've got a buddy considering coming out for this. Is the June 1st deadline mean nobody can join after June 1 (so 1 week before all plans are final)? Trying to understand that deadline requirements.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 26th, 2022, 02:11 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry if I did not post (I thought I did). We have filled out booking for the house near Scapecon. Maybe next year I will find a bigger house!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:36 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Sorry if I did not post (I thought I did). We have filled out booking for the house near Scapecon. Maybe next year I will find a bigger house!
Great that you're thinking of next year ....
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I've got a buddy considering coming out for this. Is the June 1st deadline mean nobody can join after June 1 (so 1 week before all plans are final)? Trying to understand that deadline requirements.
You can still sign up after June 1. You will not receive a T-Shirt though. Speaking of T-Shirts, we need everyone to complete the form for sizing that OEAO posted (#122 in this thread) by 5pm today. We are ordering tonight to take advantage of the discount. If you have not replied we will guess your size.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon