Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Okay, so there was a teaser at GenCon for a game called Age of Annihilation. It looked pretty good. The minis won't be prepainted, but colored in their faction theme hue. Check it out. I expect to be hearing more about it...

PS: I'm kidding. Turns out its just more Heroscape! l(Say what?)
This is very exciting news!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thinking about getting that new Risk game they revealed too.
Old Today, 02:36 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Thinking about getting that new Risk game they revealed too.
I am with you. I got it this time around. I delayed too long at the end of last year when the price was a little cheaper, but it is in the mail now.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old Today, 06:45 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Okay, so there was a teaser at GenCon for a game called Age of Annihilation. It looked pretty good. The minis won't be prepainted, but colored in their faction theme hue. Check it out. I expect to be hearing more about it...

Nice to see you around Keglo. It's been some time since I've seen you post. Hope you are doing well.

Check out my latest designs for custom scape dice rollers and affordable printed minis and bases on my brother's online shop
https://www.trexy3d.com/collections/tabletop-gaming
Old Today, 06:53 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:

Nice to see you around Keglo. It's been some time since I've seen you post. Hope you are doing well.
Hey TREX. Thank you. I always find my way back �� I'm glad to see that you are still around. I was checking out some of your stuff. You are doing some nice work.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Last night: Paper Dungeons and Betrayal at House on the Hill.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games