Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old April 12th, 2022, 09:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Switch it up

I have since realized the general wars build I wanted to play is invalid so I'm going to move over to bring 2 to secure my spot there. If I come up with another fun general wars build I'll hop back in but for now that's where I'm gonna be.

~Dysole, informationally
Old April 13th, 2022, 04:03 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ScapeCon II Event Sign-Up

Things boutta get cray cray on a whole nother level

Wednesday
Multi-player Madness

Thursday
Good Ol Days
Control Points
Shifting Alliances

Friday
Insanity of Battle
Scapecon Championship

Saturday
Monster Mash
VC bring 2

Sunday
Three Headed Hydra
Old April 16th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just booked flights, and with a late departure Sunday I'm in for 3 Headed Hydra. How are teams made?
Old April 16th, 2022, 04:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Just booked flights, and with a late departure Sunday I'm in for 3 Headed Hydra. How are teams made?
I’ll create a team signup thread closer to the con. About 4-5 teams were created before the con last year, and the rest were created at it, so don’t worry about not finding teammates!
Old April 16th, 2022, 05:26 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Max (Earthling) and I are playing if you want to team up!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 17th, 2022, 05:35 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to change to Singleton from Good Ol' Days
Old April 17th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Re: ScapeCon II Event Sign-Up

Thursday:
Good Ol’ Days A and Under
VCheese Swiss

Friday:
VC Delta
Championship Day 1

Saturday:
Delta
General Wars Alliances Swiss

Sunday:
Three-Headed Hydra B+ and Under Team Tournament

I might change VC Delta to one of the other Friday morning tournaments, I’m unsure on that one. I don’t think I’ll change any of the others.
Old April 18th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Quote:
Max (Earthling) and I are playing if you want to team up!
Sounds good to me, thanks!
Old April 23rd, 2022, 02:02 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Scape Con sign up 2022

Wednesday
Multiplayer Madness

Thursday
Singleton A
Mixed Marvel Mastermind
Shifting Alliances A and Under Team Tournament

Friday
Rule of 9 A and Under
ScapeCon Championship Day 1
Party Games

Saturday
Monster Mash A and Under
General Wars Alliances Swiss

Thank you!

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old April 25th, 2022, 11:57 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know that maps have not been announced, but is it possible to present a rough draft for the control points map (an example?) since it is two spots and "within two spaces," assuming that the control points will not be on the edge. Im I thinking correctly? I would love to practice this, but do not want to be way off on the map concepts.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 25th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier...

Please sign up Ultra Lord for these. He's already listed for the Marvel event.

Singleton
Mixed Marvel
Rule of 9
RtW Championship
Monster Mash
General Wars
Three-headed Hydra
Old April 25th, 2022, 05:36 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I know that maps have not been announced, but is it possible to present a rough draft for the control points map (an example?) since it is two spots and "within two spaces," assuming that the control points will not be on the edge. Im I thinking correctly? I would love to practice this, but do not want to be way off on the map concepts.
Sure. The easiest example is probably Invasion (not saying it is or isn't in the pool- I'm not that far along, so I honestly have no idea). The control points would probably be on the two level 3 (not level 4) road spaces. They're fairly central, they don't contain any overlap in reach, and they don't overlap with the glyphs.

The most overlap the control points may have with each other is two spaces; for example, I tried the format on Savage Corridor, and the very central space ended up being within both control points' range.

Thanks to everyone signing up- I'll get the list in the OP updated soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon