Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 27th, 2008, 06:07 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Toy Fair: Jun Planning Nightmare Catalog

Wondering if anyone who might have attended the toy fair this past week, would be willing to give up a nightmare before xmas catalog that was given out at the jun planning booth. Willing to pay...just want one as my name suggests, I'm a huge fan and, my entire house is all nightmare stuff. PM if you can help. Thanks.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old February 27th, 2008, 08:24 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
wow
if ye find an extra one lemme know
my wife's a huge nightmare fan herself and would luv that

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old February 28th, 2008, 02:05 PM

Here's a link from the toy show. Shows the 6' x 6' diorama they are doing of the nightmare town. Plus an additional piece of the spiral hill. Now just have to figure out how to incorporate it into an already full house.

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...rticle=43&nl=1

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old February 28th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cool looking town! The only memorabilia I have left (the exwife got the remainder which she then sold on eBay ) is the original plastic back lighted movie poster mounted to a light light box I made just for it ...

I don't have a pic of the poster/movie box (it is currently in storage as the box is fairly heavy and requires special hooks to hang on the wall) but the poster is this image ...

Trust me when I say that this image looks freakin' fantastic when lit up ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 29th, 2008, 01:15 PM

That would be a great poster to have backlit. I have the "official poster" as well as the error poster with no pumpkins in the field and both Sally and Jack on the spiral hill. Also, I have a small lenticular poster that shows the same shot but, when you look at an angle, shows the faces of the characters. I'm just glad that Jun Planning is going to continue doing Nightmare stuff as they are definitely one of the premier companies outside of Disney to make things. With Neca no longer going forward I was wondering who was going to pick up the ball if anyone...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General