Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:49 AM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (Jan. 2020)

PM sent
Old February 3rd, 2020, 05:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great trade with Ulysses.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 24th, 2020, 06:45 AM

WarBeast knows what's in an order marker WarBeast knows what's in an order marker

Another great trade with Ulysses
Old February 25th, 2020, 02:23 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added new haves and wants.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 06:19 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (February 2020)

Great trade with Ulysses, Everything shipped quickly and was packaged well. Fair negotiations, I highly recommend trading with Ulysses!
Old March 9th, 2020, 10:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (February 2020)

Many Great trades with Ulysses. Highly recommend this fellow to anyone wanting to do business. He is as awesome as his avatar for sure, and definitely needs a rep boost. Thanks again.

Old May 7th, 2020, 02:44 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (May 2020)

Bump: tons of new things to trade or sell!

Last edited by Ulysses; June 9th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 10:10 PM

DoralFL is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My package arrived today complete and exactly as described.
Thanks for shipping it out quickly and making sure everything arrives in good condition.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoralFL View Post
My package arrived today complete and exactly as described.
Thanks for shipping it out quickly and making sure everything arrives in good condition.
Awesome! I'm glad it arrived in good shape. It's certainly the most Scape I've ever shipped in one box. I hope you get years of enjoyment out of it! Thanks!
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:43 AM
"like" happy

Yet another Great transaction with Ulysses. I highly recommend doing business with him. Thanks again for the kind words as well.

Old September 20th, 2020, 04:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the great trade! Easy to work out something that makes both parties happy.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 29th, 2020, 04:04 AM

Re: Ulysses' Trade and Sell List (12/2020)

Added some random VC for trade or sale

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades