Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 21st, 2018, 04:54 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Nitro (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
First the bump, then the tests.
Ok, that's what I thought. I will bump the SP and I can hit the tests this Saturday night. I was hoping to tackle some of the cool ones in the playtesting thread but I can finish this guy off.
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
First the bump, then the tests.
Ok, that's what I thought. I will bump the SP and I can hit the tests this Saturday night. I was hoping to tackle some of the cool ones in the playtesting thread but I can finish this guy off.

I'd volunteer to get those games for you, but I think it's probably a good idea for you to get a feel for him with the changes.
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:45 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Nitro @170 points

Army Test
Map: Embattled Fen
Units: Nitro (170) Amanda Waller, Weather Wizard, Deadshot, Knockout, Parademon, 5th Precinct Beat Cops vs Luke Cage, Jewel, Spider-man, Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) Kick-Ass, Spider-girl, Swordsman.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary:
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): N/A
  • Self-Detonation: Used 3 times. 1st: rolled 4 skulls +1 with MGH. 2 wounds to Spider-Girl, 1 wound to Luke Cage.
    2nd: No MGH Markers, rolled 3 Skulls. Jewel takes 1 wound, Spider-man dodges.
    3rd: 3 Skulls rolled, no MGH Markers. 1 wound to Jewel, Swordsman blocked.
  • Dispersed: placed on card 3 times. Placed back on the map at the start of next round after the 1st and 2nd SA. Skips a round after using his SA and comes back the following round.
  • Damage Taken: 2 wounds from Swordsman. 1 wound from Swordsman. 2 wounds from Swordsman (Destroyed)

Army Test
Map: Embattled Fen
Units: Nitro, Kingpin (I), Hand Ninja x3, Merlyn, Bullseye, 1 Bodyguard vs Baron Zemo (Heinrich) Thor, Allen the Alien
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary:
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): N/A
  • Self-Detonation: N/A
  • Dispersed: N/A
  • Damage Taken:N/A

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I really like how this design came out. I think Nitro has a legitimate spot on the battlefield. His ability to explode then disappear for the round can really be killer. He also takes some strategy as you have to wait for 2 rounds to get full power. I imagine he could really devastate a Squad heavy build in the mid-game. With one blowout (hehe) victory and one fairly close loss, I think with the added defense he could go up to 180 and still be draftable.
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome! Glad you're liking where he's at - good job seeing him through.

I'm not too worried about whether or not he needs a 10-point bump. Pre-yea for final editing at 170-180.
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Glad you are happy with where he ended up. I'll leave the final 170/180 decision up to you. Pre-yea.
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

pre-yea
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nitro(Design Phase)

Quote:
NAME = NITRO
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT HUNTER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170

MUTANT GROWTH HORMONES 2
At the end of the round, place one [color] MGH Marker on this card, to a maximum of 2.

SELF-DETONATION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
All figures within X spaces of Nitro are affected by this special attack, where X is equal to 1+ the number of MGH Markers on this card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, and add one skull to your roll for each MGH Marker on this card. Affected figures roll defense separately. After using this special attack, remove all MGH Markers from this card.

DISPERSED
Once per round after using the Self Explosion Special Attack you may place Nitro on this card. When placed on this card Nitro will not take any leaving engagement attacks. At the beginning of the next round, before initiative is rolled, if Nitro is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on the battlefield within one space of his previous placement. While on this card Nitro may not use any other special abilities.
Notes and questions:
*You need to pick a color for the markers.

*Also need to decide what the name of the SA is going to be, because it doesn't match what the last power is referencing.

*Unless the player is self-exploding, the first line of Dispersed needs to be reworded; "Once per round after Nitro uses his Self Explosion Special Attack, you may place Nitro on this card."

*I gather that the last line in purple is meant so that he cannot earn a marker while off the battlefield. If that is the intent, then the line can be removed (since he can't use his SA while on the card anyway), and replaced in the first power with something like, "At the end of each round that Nitro is on the battlefield..."

*Is Nitro placed on the card immediately after using his SA, or just some time after?

*Anyone worried about remembering where his previous placement was if he self-detonates on Player 1's OM1 in a 3+ person game?

Hope this helps.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

*I gather that the last line in purple is meant so that he cannot earn a marker while off the battlefield. If that is the intent, then the line can be removed (since he can't use his SA while on the card anyway), and replaced in the first power with something like, "At the end of each round that Nitro is on the battlefield..."
Technically that would change a few interactions, as it would mean he could no longer shoot up on MGH while off the battlefield by other means that don't place him on his card (right now I can only think of Kang vII - come to think of it, if he could do that he'd make a pretty solid candidate for Timestream Reinforcements). Not necessarily against the change, but I want us to be aware of the changes in interactions it could cause.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Technically that would change a few interactions, as it would mean he could no longer shoot up on MGH while off the battlefield by other means that don't place him on his card (right now I can only think of Kang vII - come to think of it, if he could do that he'd make a pretty solid candidate for Timestream Reinforcements). Not necessarily against the change, but I want us to be aware of the changes in interactions it could cause.
Already discussed earlier in the thread - technically he shouldn't be able to do that anyway - special powers don't normally work while a figure is out of play. C3G has not been good about enforcing that all the time over the years, though. (And Kang had that issue FAQ'd incorrectly for a long time)
Old February 27th, 2018, 02:04 PM

Sooo do we need the last line in purple or no?

If there are no objections I propose we move to final editing @170!

@Arkham - YEA
@japes - YEA
@johnny139 - YEA
@Ronin - YEA
@Yodaking - YEA
@SirGalahad - YEA
@Tornado - YEA
@Spidey'tilIDie - YEA

Last edited by L0B5T3R; February 28th, 2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Nitro (Vote to move to final editing)

You need to answer all of SirG's questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 27th, 2018, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
NAME = NITRO
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT HUNTER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 170

MUTANT GROWTH HORMONES 2
At the end of the round, place one [color] MGH Marker on this card, to a maximum of 2.

SELF-DETONATION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
All figures within X spaces of Nitro are affected by this special attack, where X is equal to 1+ the number of MGH Markers on this card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, and add one skull to your roll for each MGH Marker on this card. Affected figures roll defense separately. After using this special attack, remove all MGH Markers from this card.

DISPERSED
Once per round after using the Self Explosion Special Attack you may place Nitro on this card. When placed on this card Nitro will not take any leaving engagement attacks. At the beginning of the next round, before initiative is rolled, if Nitro is on this card and not destroyed, you may place him on the battlefield within one space of his previous placement. While on this card Nitro may not use any other special abilities.
Notes and questions:
*You need to pick a color for the markers.

*Also need to decide what the name of the SA is going to be, because it doesn't match what the last power is referencing.

*Unless the player is self-exploding, the first line of Dispersed needs to be reworded; "Once per round after Nitro uses his Self Explosion Special Attack, you may place Nitro on this card."

*Is Nitro placed on the card immediately after using his SA, or just some time after?

*Anyone worried about remembering where his previous placement was if he self-detonates on Player 1's OM1 in a 3+ person game?

Hope this helps.
*If the art team has any preferences for the Markers color, speak up. The pill is commonly shown as blue. So that is what I picked.

* Name completed

* Check

* Still looking my for an answer here

* Immediatly/Updated

* This was already discussed and determined to be a non-issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library