Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old February 10th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
No Problem

4-Lom
Bespin Guards
Bib Fortuna
Boba Fett
Bossk
Cloud Car Pilots
Darth Vader
Darth Vader (ESB)
Dengar
Duros Thugs
Fx-7
Gamorrean Guards
Grand Moff Tarkin
Han Solo (Missing 1)
Han Solo (Hoth)
IG-88B
Imperial Royal Guard
Imperial Officer (Missing 1)
Jabba the Hutt
Lano Calrissian
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)(Missing 1)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Princess Leia Organa
Princess Leia Organa (boushh)
Quarren Thugs
R2-D2
Rancor
Rebel Troopers
Rodian Thugs
Stormtroopers
Tusken Raiders
Tusken Snipers (missing 1)
Yoda
Zuckuss

So it appears that the image links for all of these are broken, probably more than you wanted to see.
Yikes! I thought we had re-linked these to images on the server. I'll start reposting. I'll mark them off this list as I fix them.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; February 10th, 2018 at 02:35 AM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 02:37 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
No Problem

4-Lom
Bespin Guards
Bib Fortuna
Boba Fett
Bossk
Cloud Car Pilots
Darth Vader
Darth Vader (ESB)
Dengar
Duros Thugs
Fx-7
Gamorrean Guards
Grand Moff Tarkin
Han Solo (Missing 1)
Han Solo (Hoth)
IG-88B
Imperial Royal Guard
Imperial Officer (Missing 1)
Jabba the Hutt
Lano Calrissian
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)(Missing 1)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Princess Leia Organa
Princess Leia Organa (boushh)
Quarren Thugs
R2-D2
Rancor
Rebel Troopers
Rodian Thugs
Stormtroopers
Tusken Raiders
Tusken Snipers (missing 1)
Yoda
Zuckuss

So it appears that the image links for all of these are broken, probably more than you wanted to see.
Yikes! I thought we had re-linked these to images on the server. I'll start reposting. I'll mark them off this list as I fix them.
All these, plus a few more I found have been fixed. The weirdest thing is that the ones where only 1 was missing, both had links to Photobucket, which means you shouldn't have been able to see either.

Please don't hesitate to post broken links!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:05 PM

I've gone through all (I think) of the remainder of the Holocrons and replaced the remaining Photobucket links for cards. Please let me know if you find any more.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:27 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

I have been working on some Super Hero customs and some Heroscape customs. In making these I have utilized the awesome tools found throughout the Heroscapers threads. I wanted to also create some Star Wars customs. Are there any Star Wars card templates? I searched thru the HoSS threads, but have not been able to find any.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
I have been working on some Super Hero customs and some Heroscape customs. In making these I have utilized the awesome tools found throughout the Heroscapers threads. I wanted to also create some Star Wars customs. Are there any Star Wars card templates? I searched thru the HoSS threads, but have not been able to find any.
Here are blanks matching the HoSS style, without the HoSS logo. And, if you use MSE, here are the update files to add these blanks into MSE.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:41 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Appreciate the help mac122. I am using GIMP and know how to create the "Target" image for standard Heroscape and Comic customs. The HoSS customs have the transparent blue highlight of the "Target" image. Would you be able to provide me with a simple tutorial on how to create the target image? Also do you have the faction symbols that go above the units name and could you tell me what fonts you are using? My son has Imperial Assault with all of the expansions and really wants to incorporate them in to Heroscape. The figures are at a slightly smaller scale, but they have some great sculpts.
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Appreciate the help mac122. I am using GIMP and know how to create the "Target" image for standard Heroscape and Comic customs. The HoSS customs have the transparent blue highlight of the "Target" image. Would you be able to provide me with a simple tutorial on how to create the target image? Also do you have the faction symbols that go above the units name and could you tell me what fonts you are using? My son has Imperial Assault with all of the expansions and really wants to incorporate them in to Heroscape. The figures are at a slightly smaller scale, but they have some great sculpts.
Sending you a PM.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 22nd, 2018, 09:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The force symbol reference card is gone from the op.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 22nd, 2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Fixed! Thanks for the heads-up, T!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 22nd, 2018, 11:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Fixed! Thanks for the heads-up, T!
You bet. I still love me some star wars scape.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 6th, 2019, 01:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Like I did for the BoSS maps, I thought it'd be interesting to order all the HoSS units by order of Star Wars canon. Results aren't too surprising but it did make me realize how much ESB expanded the Star Wars universe. The Hoth characters, Bounty Hunters, and the Bespin characters really added a lot of variety to the universe.

Index of The Holocrons of HoSS (in Star Wars canon order)

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 6th, 2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: changed a few around with YK's suggestions
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is pretty cool! A few units could be moved out of ANH though, making it even smaller. Rebel Vanguard I feel was more of a RotJ unit, or maybe ESB, as that is where we see the Rebel's fighting the Empire's land vehicles. In ANH the only Rebel fights we see take place are on a space ship or in space. Then the Tusken Snipers were really first seen in EPI.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape