Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2022, 03:56 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Deathstroke- VOTE FOR RELEASE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Here's some PDF links for you:
Mini card.
Comic card.

Cheers
Here's the original cards. Definitely got changed at some point.
Thanks for the links! I wonder what happened to make the switch. I had been buying everything as it came out till about wave 20. So I would have downloaded and printed the card pretty quick after it initially released. I'm currently playing catch up on all the other minis past Wave 20, SSEs & public exclusives included.

Is there any way we might get a version of the card with the updated text and the original mini? Worst case scenario I gotta make it myself but I figure I'm not the only one who would need it.
Old February 25th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Deathstroke

I know we had that one issue where the art team had to basically recreate all of the cards so maybe it was a result of that?
Old February 25th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Deathstroke- VOTE FOR RELEASE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Is there any way we might get a version of the card with the updated text and the original mini? Worst case scenario I gotta make it myself but I figure I'm not the only one who would need it.
Working on this for you.

Maybe @japes had to remake the card and decided to change the figure?
Old February 25th, 2022, 04:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@Tmac2200
Old February 25th, 2022, 07:49 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
[MENTION=5376]Tmac2200[/MENTION]
I am endlessly thankful, I'm in the middle of putting together the pdfs of updated cards to print and this one was gonna be left out if not for your help. I gave you +rep but on mobile it wouldn't let me add the message to it. Still though, thanks for doing something you didn't have to. My friends and I appreciate everyone on the team for these amazing customs.
Old February 25th, 2022, 08:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

that one with the feet close together i believe was the selected mini, but i believe some of the heroes at the time requested the other mini as a special alternate card & I probably got mixed up which one I was updating at some point. (I think Bats might've been one of the ones requesting the mini with his feet apart.)
Old February 25th, 2022, 08:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Default is Bats' fault.
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
that one with the feet close together i believe was the selected mini, but i believe some of the heroes at the time requested the other mini as a special alternate card & I probably got mixed up which one I was updating at some point. (I think Bats might've been one of the ones requesting the mini with his feet apart.)
Checks out, putting the original mini back in the OP here.
Old February 25th, 2022, 09:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cards fixed. Kept the alt mini card since it's already made.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library