Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 30th, 2015, 10:56 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Animal Man

Animal Man! This guy looks really cool, I can't wait to try him out! Animal Man is definitely one of my favorite superheroes! If you couldn't tell by my overuse of exclamation points, I'm very excited for this guy!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 16th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’ve had trouble printing out the Animal Man card on 2 different printers now. A bunch of the elements are just missing from the card. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
Old August 20th, 2018, 10:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I’ve had trouble printing out the Animal Man card on 2 different printers now. A bunch of the elements are just missing from the card. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
I could use more info here...are you using the X-2 Printer, Printing PDF's, or the image files. If JPG or PDF from the books, are you printing them from the browser or are you downloading them and printing them from Adobe or Bluebeam or whatever PDF viewer you have? I know others have mentioned that if they click the link for the PDF and it opens a browser window to view, they don't have the best luck printing.

Let me know and I'll try to help.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I could use more info here...are you using the X-2 Printer, Printing PDF's, or the image files. If JPG or PDF from the books, are you printing them from the browser or are you downloading them and printing them from Adobe or Bluebeam or whatever PDF viewer you have? I know others have mentioned that if they click the link for the PDF and it opens a browser window to view, they don't have the best luck printing.

I clicked on the mini PDF link in the op, and hit print. First time, we were low on ink, so I used our cheaper black and white printer (Brother brand). It didn't come out right but that printer has struggled with that before so I thought nothing of it. Later I tried it with the regular printer, a Canon one, and the card came out the same. This is the first time the Canon one hasn't printed correctly. I don't have the card in front of me, but I believe the name, secret identity, cockroach durability power, height, and all the right box stats were missing.

It's really not a big deal if nobody else had this problem, but thank you for your help.
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I clicked on the mini PDF link in the op, and hit print. First time, we were low on ink, so I used our cheaper black and white printer (Brother brand). It didn't come out right but that printer has struggled with that before so I thought nothing of it. Later I tried it with the regular printer, a Canon one, and the card came out the same. This is the first time the Canon one hasn't printed correctly. I don't have the card in front of me, but I believe the name, secret identity, cockroach durability power, height, and all the right box stats were missing.

It's really not a big deal if nobody else had this problem, but thank you for your help.
If you just clicked the link and printed from the web browser's pdf viewer that could be the issue. Try downloading the PDF (Right Click...Save as) and then opening up the PDF in a non browser viewer. Adobe Acrobat Free would work. You should have better luck with that. Good Luck.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 20th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
If you just clicked the link and printed from the web browser's pdf viewer that could be the issue. Try downloading the PDF (Right Click...Save as) and then opening up the PDF in a non browser viewer. Adobe Acrobat Free would work. You should have better luck with that. Good Luck.
Thank you very much. I’ll try that later and see if it works.
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:22 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Head's up, the sp still needs updating to reflect champion class.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library