Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old September 8th, 2021, 03:34 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: 2021 C3V Playtest Tournament - Round 1 until 9/20

Good game with BB just now. He took the win comfortably.

The biggest keys to me was 1) the Acolytes could never get good forward position as the Mohicans kept killing all the forward ones, so I was forced to summon Corvor at an inopportune time

2) BB excellently utilized War Cry to keep engagement as they necessitated at optimizing attacks. Huge to bring down Corvor.

Here's the gritty details:

550 Points
Playtesting Map #1 (3 Treasure Glyphs)
Kevindola: Acolytes x6, Corvor, Caylus, Marcu
BodaciousBlood: Mohicans x5, Kolbjorn, Bol, Van Nessing

Survivors: Van Nessing (unused), Bol, 5 Mohicans, Kolbjorn (3 life)

Gameplay

Round 1
Caylus opens to boost some Acolytes into jungle cover, but it doesn’t help as Mohicans fire away getting some good hits, killing 2 Acolytes and 1 hit on Caylus

Round 2
-Acolytes charge, but get nothing done. 2 more acolytes fall to Mohican fire.
-Corvor is forced to enter the battle (killing the 5th acolyte on summoning). He kills 2 Mohicans. The Mohican fire doesn’t slow down though putting 2 wounds on Corvor and killing another Acolyte. Kolbjorn bonds and attack the demon, but is blocked.
-Acolytes are all out of range so move up, Corvor kills a single Mohican. Mohicans all fail, but Kolby puts 2 more hits on Corvor

Round 3
Big Initiative switch, Instead of Corvor moving away from Kolbjorn’s range, he is a sitting duck/demon monster thing
-All attacks only put 1 more wound on Corvor (5), Acolytes continue to do no damage, but Corvor kills another 2 Mohicans
-Acolyte shields come up strong, Kolb gets another wound on Corvor (6). Acolytes get a kill on a Mohican and Covor hits Kolbjorn for 2 wounds.
-Corvor is killed by Mohicans and another Acolyte. Acolyte attacks are blocked

Matchup: 10 Acolytes, Caylus (4), Marcu vs. Kobljorn (3), 9 Mohicans, Van Nessing, Bol

Round 4
-Acolytes move and are blocked. 1 Acolyte is killed
-Acolytes move and are blocked. Caylus takes 1 wound (2 total)
-Marcu flies in and gets the Defense glyph, kills a Mohican. Mohicans kill an Acolyte and 3 wounds to Marcu

Matchup: 8 Acolytes, Caylus (3), Marcu (3) vs. Kobljorn (3), 8 Mohicans, Van Nessing, Bol
Round 5
-Mohicans win initiative. Kill an Acolyte and a hit on Marcu. Caylus positions
-Mohicans kill an Acolyte (6 left). Brutal Taskmasker drives Acolytes to kill 2 Mohicans (6 left)
-Mohicans kill and Acolyte (5 left), Kolbjorn kills Marcu. Acolytes kill 1 Mohican

Matchup: 5 Acolytes, Caylus (3) vs. Kobljorn (3), 5 Mohicans, Van Nessing, Bol

Round 6
-Mohicans kill an Acolyte, Kolbjorn another. (3 left). Acolytes are blocked

Rest is just cleanup

Powers and Abilities

Kolbjorn moves: 2, (to height from the SZ) (critical retreat to stay out of Acolyte range)
War Cry: 7
Giant Hunter: 4
(4 hits on Corvor, 3 hits on Marcu, 2 Acolytes) ~160 points

Enfeeble: Not used. Could have been, but Kolb stayed out of range
Moves boosted: 8
Attacks boosted: 8

Comments
From @BodaciousBlood in game chat (feel free to add more)

Quote:
-Kolbjorn is the best Tribesman design to date, makes the activations more meaningful, even more so than the Makwa hero

-Caylus makes the Acolytes far better, I will say. But it wasn't scary enough to target him over the squad like you would with other cheerleader figures like Taelord, Raelin, Andask etc.
Old September 8th, 2021, 04:07 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Scape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
The Knight of Scape v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* The Guild of 90ish Point Heroes (+Ninjas): Janos, C'Rik, Rygarn, Etiana, Wastewalker Gage, Byrikon the Hiveless, Isamu, Otonashi
* Skeletons in Space: Skeletons of Annellintia x3, Ataraxis the Starlich, Marcu Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein
* God Save the Queen: Amberhive Protectors x5, Amberhive Queen, Byrikon the Hiveless, Eltahale
* Choose (Your Dragon) Wisely: Greenscale Warriors x4, Altais of the Deep, Othkurik the Black Dragon
Chris Perkins chooses which army to play first or may defer. After armies are picked, Knight of Scape chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow at 2PM CT.
I butchered this game pretty badly, managing to get Altais killed on KoS's 2nd OM.

KoS ran basically the whole game by putting OM1 on Janos and OM2 on Rygarn to switch to Janos to give Janos' explorer power a double use per round, which worked really well.

KoS won init in round 1 and moved up Janos, Etiana, & Byrikon via Janos' power. I then moved Altais up way too far forward to take a greedy attack at Janos, which did 1 wound but let Janos get adjacent to Altais. My plan was to then try to kill Janos on my OM2 with a bunch of boosted greenscales, but I didn't realize Rygarn actually --moves-- the OM (I thought he just transferred it), so KoS got an extra 2 attacks on his OM 2 via Janos attacking twice and then 'bonding' with Etiana, who killed Altais after Janos put 4 wounds on the dragon.

That basically ended the game, but I swarmed in with as many greenscales as I could after that without a dragon and they did fairly well (way over average rolling), killing Byrikon (who did nothing this game) and putting 3 wounds on Etiana (who became a road-block to protect Janos), 3 more wounds on Janos, and 2 on C'Rik (1 was from a t-glyph trap) before the greenscales all died.

That left Othkurik to charge in at the end, and he managed to finish off C'Rik but then fell quickly to Janos' SA.

I'm about 98% sure that my drafting the Altais army 1st was a mistake after playing the game; the heroes were a lot stronger with Janos getting to activate Explorer twice per round (via OM switching).

Thoughts on individual figures:
Altais - not much to report as I got him killed way too early to do anything, but I don't think KoS would have given me many/any chances to actually move figures and get multiple attacks per turn in.
Janos - quite strong with Rygarn, and 6 life gave enough survivability to take risks early on with him
C'Rik - seems reasonably strong; off-turn moving via Janos was kinda needed to ever get him involved, but it let him do some big damage to my GWs and Othkurik late
Etiana - 9 range scared me before the game, but her 1 shield blocking all damage actually did more for her his game as she turned into a roadblock / screen once I got Altais killed early
Byrikon - didn't really do anything other than waylay 1 GW for a few turns until he killed Byrikon
Old September 10th, 2021, 12:18 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@KnightOfLight
Playing our match tomorrow at 5pm Pacific time.
Old September 11th, 2021, 01:13 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

dok and I played our game on Monday; he played his Goblins and Greenscales, while I played my Vipers and Confederates. After many terrible rolls from both sides, dok ultimately secured victory.

550 points
Map
: Playtesting Map #1
Glyphs: Treasure x3

Player 1 - Army: Greenscale Warriors x3, Goblin Slashers x2, Altais of the Deep, Ziggo, Kyntela Gwyn, Bol
Player 2 - Army: Armoc Vipers x3, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters x2, Azurite Warlord, Capt. Nathaniel Blount, Guilty McCreech

Which units survived?
Ziggo (3 wounds)
1 Greenscale Warrior
7 Goblin Slashers
Bol
Kyntela Gwyn

General Battle Report/Flow of game (be as detailed or general as you like)
Spoiler Alert!

How useful were playtesting units' powers and how often did they come into play?
Blount:
Nerves of Steel: used on every turn; shot Slashers while engaged to Ziggo and other Goblins twice.
Rebel Yell: used on many attacks; highlights include destroying four Greenscales and dealing 3 wounds to Ziggo.
Normal Attack: used 12 times; destroyed many Greenscales and one Slasher and dealt 3 wounds to Ziggo.

Altais:
Vortex Breath Special Attack: used many times; wounded Blount and the Azurite Warlord and destroyed some squaddies.
Flying: used constantly to general success.
Normal Attack: used once.

Ziggo:
Taunt 13: attempted and failed thrice.
Environmental Suit 11: not applicable to this game.
Normal Attack: shot at Blount several times and dealt a couple of wounds.

Any additional comments (theme, balance, fun factor with and against)?
Capt. Nathaniel Blount:
Spoiler Alert!

Altais:
Spoiler Alert!

Ziggo:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Blue Trails; September 14th, 2021 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Corrected discrepancy in Blount's performance.
Old September 11th, 2021, 01:51 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Synopsys of my game with KnightOfLight earlier today.
Sorry for my unorganized method of capturing the details of this first match.

Point Total 550
Map: Playtesting Map #1
Glyphs: Treasure Glyph x3

Player 1 - Army: Cathar spearmen X3, Altias of the Deep, Count Raymond, Byrikon the hiveless
Player 2 - Army: Red Ants of Aunstrum x4, Kaemon Awa, Amberhive Queen, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcu Esenwein

Which units survived? Count Raymond 2/5, Byrikon 1/3

This match had quite a few interesting moments throughout its almost 2 hour span.
A perhaps poor placement of Marcus early on led to being left in a precarious area which was vortexed a few times leading to his eventual death. His soldier attack +1 never came into use. Amberhive Queens Frenzied Swarm was rolled for about 4-5 times without success. A situation where Ants, Soldier attack+1, Mandibles, andFrenzied Swarm would have been ideal, but this matchup did not favor such play. Instead, it was a rush to use ants for engagement on Cathar Spearmen whose positions would become more difficult to deal with.

There were a few learning experiences in how Altais’s Vortex could be used with the Cathar Spearmen. The order of figures placed would serve important in procking for Braced Spear. The range 2 from the chosen figure was also unexpectedly distant and the ability to move so many figures at will seemed quite powerful. Altais rolled for Vortex 4 times in my memory. 2 for 1 and 2 for 3. The x3 skulls obliterated some ants. Once my army was dispersed some, she would chill out for a while as the Cathar Advanced.

The dynamic was very difficult to deal with for team 2 on this map. My main man Kaemon Awa took as many pot shots at the Spearmen as possible, but their 5 defense in many cases with jungle and height was hard to break. Kaemon lucked onto the treasure glyph for Defense +1. I had forgotten about Amberhive Queens Evasive 2 being valid against the Cathar’s reach attacks which helped, but most of the game she sat in her spot surviving with 1 health, being of use in the end but not pulling through. The bushes really helped the Spearmen, but began to realise they would help me as well.

Someway Somehow, just about all Cathar Spearmen had been picked off through means of ants and Kaemons selective targeting. It had come way closer to the line than I would have believed earlier. With the lasting duo of Byrikon and Count Raymond against Kaemon Awa 3/4 with def+1, AH Queen 3/4 and Gen. SF 0/3.
This was a point where the match could have gone either way. With Kaemon defending Raymond with height (6 Def), he had finally fallen. Count Raymond would prevent 2 wounds with Scarab Treasure. The rest was not much to tell. Amberhive harmed Byrikon for 1 wound I believe, was killed. Simon Fraser grabbed the Defense Glyph, went in dealing a wound on Raymond then was slain.

Simon Frasers +3 Initiative vs Byrikons +2-8 was interesting throughout the match.
There was a draw during the middle with +3 vs +2. I was lucky to win initiative many times during the mid game. The late game felt impossible to gain Initiative when Byrikon with Raymond gave the +8 Initiative bonus. I feel this should have a cap of +6 with 3 OM’s, just like the Capuan Gladiators max of +3. +8 gave Byrikon a strong late game with his cleanup crew partner. Knight of Light used this very well with Raymond. And byrikons double move proved quite useful in killing my last 2 ants, losing me my first order marker.
Old September 11th, 2021, 12:34 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I defeated Sir Artorius in our first round playtest game today. The matchup was:

Sir A: Amberhive Protectors x4, Byrikon the Hiveless, Amberhive Queen, Sujoah
vegie: Greenscales Warriors x2, Maekor, Bambina, Janos, Rygarn

In the early game, I advanced out Greenscales on OM1 followed by a double Janos Expedition via Rygarn, while Sir A went straight Byrikon. Byrikon did a little work on Greenscales but not much else. After that Sir A deployed Bees. He sent Sujoah next to Janos and blew him up in two Poison Sting Special attacks, which put me in a quick hole. I had to Rygarn my Janos OM in Round 2 over to Maekor for Lizardfolk War Cry, and just kind of rely on the Lizards to do the work. I had a good setup for Maekor and Bambina to hopefully take down Sujoah, so Sujoah fled the fight to go to my startzone and try to kill Rygarn, and left the bees to sting down the heroes and their remaining Greenscales. So that was the meat of the game.

The heroes had some struggles. Maekor never did get a successful Plasma Blade attack off, and Bambina's Gravity Hammer was just okay. The Greenscales themselves found a lot of kills though, especially when I was down to just a few remaining. The Bees kill a lot of their own forces too which makes it hard to hold a lead with them. With some really big blocks by Bambina, I finished off the Bees with a 3-life Bambina, 1-life Maekor, and 1 Greenscale remaining. Meanwhile, on the other end of the board, Rygarn had held out like a champ, only taking 1 wound from Sujoahs attacks and then Temporal Jumping away from a 3 wound blow. I think that endgame is close, but Sujoah just could not roll a single skull, so I rode Maekor's War Cry for 2 attacks of 4 on Sujoah (safely, via Rygarn, and Maekor was a low threat) for the win.

Playtest figure thoughts:

Byrikon: I think he's a little weird. Hard for me to judge him since he went out alone without the Bees this game. I don't really like the Hivemind power from a thematic perspective and the focus on winning initiative from a gameplay perspective. But it's cool to give the Bees a ranged bonder.

Amberhive Queen: I had the Bees and Queen in my playest army last season, and I thought they were pretty bad. After this game, seeing the Bees with Sujoah, I'm starting to see where the problem is with the Queen. The Bees just don't really want a support figure as their bonder. Sujoah is incredible for how much aggression he gives you, it pairs so nice with the 7 move stinging Bees. The Queen as a design is tough to get right because it really doesn't call for that sort of aggressive toolkit.

Janos: Got blown up extremely quickly so I don't have a lot to say, but I think he's good. He helped me carry Maekor and Bambina out and did a little work on the Queen and Byrikon with Tracking Fire. Rygarn is crazy with him imo.

Bambina: A tank. It's so nice to have a Greenscale bonding hero with 5 defense, it makes the Greenscales themselves so consistent. Gravity Hammer is nice in that even if it fails you get to still do something. I rarely used the ranged attack of 2 but I liked having the option.

Maekor: With Janos going down early, he had a big role. I never put order markers on him at the start of a round, but a Rygarn Lizardfolk War Cry turn when the moment was right was often very powerful. It definitely takes the right situation since he has to end his turn engaged to use it but it was solid. Company Defensive Formation is also a really nice piece. I never got a Plasma Blade first kill but it should be a very good power, especially against high defense squads.

Overall I had a lot of fun with the Mercenary/Greenscale hybrid build. I kind of knew I'd like it because I've been loving playing Ornak/Heavies Hybrid lately and it's basically the same thing but with even more flexibility. I don't think it's overpowered, but it's at least competitive for how much it has going on. I'm curious to see how the non-hybrid Merc builds do.
Old September 11th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dumping info here from my defeat at the hands of vegie and his lizardfolk this am.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 11th, 2021, 03:55 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Synopsys of my game with KnightOfLight earlier today.
Sorry for my unorganized method of capturing the details of this first match.

Point Total 550
Map: Playtesting Map #1
Glyphs: Treasure Glyph x3

Player 1 - Army: Cathar spearmen X3, Altias of the Deep, Count Raymond, Byrikon the hiveless
Player 2 - Army: Red Ants of Aunstrum x4, Kaemon Awa, Amberhive Queen, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcu Esenwein

Which units survived? Count Raymond 2/5, Byrikon 1/3

This match had quite a few interesting moments throughout its almost 2 hour span.
A perhaps poor placement of Marcus early on led to being left in a precarious area which was vortexed a few times leading to his eventual death. His soldier attack +1 never came into use. Amberhive Queens Frenzied Swarm was rolled for about 4-5 times without success. A situation where Ants, Soldier attack+1, Mandibles, andFrenzied Swarm would have been ideal, but this matchup did not favor such play. Instead, it was a rush to use ants for engagement on Cathar Spearmen whose positions would become more difficult to deal with.

There were a few learning experiences in how Altais’s Vortex could be used with the Cathar Spearmen. The order of figures placed would serve important in procking for Braced Spear. The range 2 from the chosen figure was also unexpectedly distant and the ability to move so many figures at will seemed quite powerful. Altais rolled for Vortex 4 times in my memory. 2 for 1 and 2 for 3. The x3 skulls obliterated some ants. Once my army was dispersed some, she would chill out for a while as the Cathar Advanced.

The dynamic was very difficult to deal with for team 2 on this map. My main man Kaemon Awa took as many pot shots at the Spearmen as possible, but their 5 defense in many cases with jungle and height was hard to break. Kaemon lucked onto the treasure glyph for Defense +1. I had forgotten about Amberhive Queens Evasive 2 being valid against the Cathar’s reach attacks which helped, but most of the game she sat in her spot surviving with 1 health, being of use in the end but not pulling through. The bushes really helped the Spearmen, but began to realise they would help me as well.

Someway Somehow, just about all Cathar Spearmen had been picked off through means of ants and Kaemons selective targeting. It had come way closer to the line than I would have believed earlier. With the lasting duo of Byrikon and Count Raymond against Kaemon Awa 3/4 with def+1, AH Queen 3/4 and Gen. SF 0/3.
This was a point where the match could have gone either way. With Kaemon defending Raymond with height (6 Def), he had finally fallen. Count Raymond would prevent 2 wounds with Scarab Treasure. The rest was not much to tell. Amberhive harmed Byrikon for 1 wound I believe, was killed. Simon Fraser grabbed the Defense Glyph, went in dealing a wound on Raymond then was slain.

Simon Frasers +3 Initiative vs Byrikons +2-8 was interesting throughout the match.
There was a draw during the middle with +3 vs +2. I was lucky to win initiative many times during the mid game. The late game felt impossible to gain Initiative when Byrikon with Raymond gave the +8 Initiative bonus. I feel this should have a cap of +6 with 3 OM’s, just like the Capuan Gladiators max of +3. +8 gave Byrikon a strong late game with his cleanup crew partner. Knight of Light used this very well with Raymond. And byrikons double move proved quite useful in killing my last 2 ants, losing me my first order marker.
Thanks to SchismaticSounds for his excellent report of our battle last night. I figured I would just chime in with some of my thoughts on the units we were play testing.

Amberhive Queen:
The queen really was not activated enough to give me a good feel for the character. Her evasive 2 was helpful in staying alive against a bunch of poking cathar. Unfortunately, her frenzied swarm never happened, it was attempted 3-4 times, but never activated. I did like how it affected my placement, four spaces felt fair as I had to be careful with my placement, but was still able to play how I wanted. She was activated two times, once for positioning and once to attempt a wound on byrkion, which did not go through. She took three wounds from cathar attacks, and one wound from count Raymond.

Altias of the deep:
Altias had her ups and downs for me this game. I used her 6 times and used the vortex breath special attack each time. The best part about the special attack is moving your opponents figures. Often that re-positioning was a lot better then the actual attack. She had two game changing turns in my opinion. The first was a 3 skull vortex breath that took out 4 ants that were well developed. This allowed me some much needed breathing room, as well as space on the board to develop my cathar. The second game changing move was her last, as an unfortunate whiff against 2 ants and Kaemon Awa led her to die the next turn with my second order marker unused. I think the decision to remove the special attacks ability to cause leaving engagement attacks is needed in order to keep it more balanced. Overall, she killed 7 ants, and one cathar. She took 3 wounds from ants, and 3 wounds from one quick release special attack from Kaemon Awa.

Byrkion the hiveless:
Byrkion was massively important for me this game. The first three quarters of the game he just got the x order marker in an attempt to nullify the opposing Gen Simon's initiative bonus. his caused one tie that I lost anyways, but it was a nice peace of mind at the very least. However in the end game, his hivemind integration seemed almost unfair. When I switched my order markers to him and Count Raymond, who had the hive mind marker, I won 3-4 rounds of initiative in a row. Turns out +8 is really good. It does need to be compared to the glyph of dagmar (I think that's the one), as they both can give +8 to initiative. I used emergency response three times, one of which was crucial as he took out the last two ants, along with an order marker. He survived to the end of the game, with 2 lives left. He killed 2 ants, dealt 2 wounds to marcu, and 2 wounds to Gen Simon. His stats felt pretty good for only 60 points, his move of 5 especially helps, as 6 would make him to fast, and his low life and defense keep that massive initiative bonus on the edge of slipping away with one good attack. He took one wound from a leaving engagement attack from Marcu.

Schismatic played really well, and it was an extremely close game!
Old September 11th, 2021, 05:36 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Vegie Dad posting

Kolbjorn: I would rate the figure at a B. Nice addition to the Mohicans as a bonder that can shoot. The order marker movement power is too gimmicky. Why would I use it? If I am putting single OM's on Kolbjorn mid game and not a squad I am losing the game whether I switch the OM or not.
I focused mostly on using Kolbjorn to move the Teeth of Makwa early game and ping at the opposing side. Then used Kolbjorn as a bonder with Mohican.

Captain Nathaniel Blount: My opponent used this figure. Very solid endgame figure that can attack twice from range or melee. This figure also had a gimmicky power of Rebel Yell. Aside from probably being an offensive name for the power, it is very useless. Why would you want to engage a ranged figure with 2 defense. Seems silly. My opponent did not use this power.
I would rank this figure as a B to B+. Nice end game potential
Old September 11th, 2021, 06:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Kolbjorn can switch the OMs after a bonding turn. Basically lets you dump all your OMs on Mohicans and then switch to Teeth after a War Cry if you want.
Old September 11th, 2021, 11:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Had a memorable game with Vydar today (for all the wrong reasons).

He was playing his Janos army and I attempted to play my Altais army.

He opened with 2 Rats OMs, and I had a Raelin OM and a Greenscales OM to open things up opposite his Rats. I did a Vortex breath on two rats, killing one. Then comes Janos. Tracking Fire, 3 skulls. Altais has 6 defense with jungle and Raelin, no problem, 2 shields. 1 wound.

Tracking Fire, 4 skulls. No shields. 4 more wounds.

Expedition with Etiana, 3 skulls. 2 shields. 1 more wound, dead.

The rest of the game was a comfortable win over 2 attack Greenscales and 2 attack MW.

I killed 6 Rats (4 on one glorious MW turn), put 4 wounds on Maekor, and 1 on Janos, but the game was really over after the 10/10 skulls to start the game.

Basically all of the Explorer and Mercenary powers came into play, I enjoyed seeing the army work even against a crippled opponent.
Old September 12th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Cpt S and I starting now

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting