Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 20th, 2020, 05:04 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Moondragon (Public Playtesting)

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Moondragon @210 points

Set 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Rocket Robo: Moondragon (210), Robot (210), Rocket II (195), Kitana (185)- 800 total vs Red Moon: Ms. Marvel (350), Red Tornado (300), Moon Knight (150)- 800 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Ink Mistress: Moondragon (210), Merlyn (160), Tattooed-Man (125), Robot (210), Aaron Cash (75) - 780 total vs Song of Power: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Songbird (180), Speedball (150)- 780 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: An interesting design that can do some cool stuff. She's doing a whole lot of stuff for relatively low points and no investment though, and even if you don't get all of the different aspects of the powers firing at once most of them are pretty good tricks on their own. I personally wouldn't say no to a minor point bump and maybe a requirement for there to be an OM on her card for the chess power to happen.

I think the synergy for Manipulated figures can easily get out of hand if more are made, feels like that should just be limited to her chosen pawn people. Definitely the attack and defense boost at least. So like the first power declares the chosen people her chosen whatevers, then can add to attack and defense of a chosen whatever if they're Manipulated.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 20th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, though I overplayed it on the chess stuff by moving both teams at the same time, I'll agree that she does a lot for a little investment and that raising the cost wouldn't be unreasonable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2020, 12:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, 6 games. Impressive SW! I wondered about the Manipulated personality being a hook, was thinking we had someone else that could also do that but then started thinking I was confusing myself with Hypnotized.
Old December 20th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks for the tests!

We can probably just drop the Manipulated personality in general. No real need for it. Not often personalities are synergy hooks, nor do I imagine you get denied from many armies from Mantis by potential shared personalities.

Also fine with an OM requirement for Cerebral Chess, as well as a minor point bump.

Splash's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash
Thanks for getting back so fast, test is ready
Let me know if there are any questions

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Moondragon
NAME = MOONDRAGON
SECRET IDENTITY = HEATHER DOUGLAS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = DAUNTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 210

MENTAL MANIPULATION
At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero in each Army. While a chosen Hero is within 9 spaces of Moondragon or destroyed, it has the personality of Manipulated, the class of Guardian, or Pawn if it is an enemy, instead of what is listed on its card. Before a Manipulated Hero attacks or defends, you may add or subtract 1 from its Attack or Defense number.

CEREBRAL CHESS
After rolling initiative, you may roll 9 combat dice, then choose one of the following:
• For each skull rolled, move a friendly figure up to 2 spaces.
• For each shield rolled, move an enemy figure without the Mental Shield special power up to 2 spaces.
If a figure is Manipulated, you may move that figure up to 2 additional spaces. Figures moved by this special power ignore all leaving engagement attacks.

TITANIAN TECHNIQUE
When defending against an attack, if you roll more skulls than the attacking figure, the most wounds Moondragon can take from this attack is one and, if the attacking figure is adjacent to Moondragon, it receives a wound.

FLYING

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension *Using C3G’s Molten Lava Rules
Units:
Army 1 (me) 1010pts: Moondragon 210pts, Star-Lord 250pts, Abigail Brand 170pts, Hulk 380pts.
Army 2 (me) 1010pts: Pinhead 335pts, Jason Voorhees 175pts, Freddy Krueger 175pts, Michael Myers 135pts, Leatherface 95pts, Sam 95pts.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension *Using C3G’s Molten Lava Rules
Units:
Army 1 (me) 970pts: Moondragon 210pts, Quasar (Phyla-Vell) 370pts, Drax I 350pts, Kree Scout X1 40pts, .
Army 2 (me) 970pts: Thanos 500pts, Superman II 450pts, Skrull Infiltrator X2 10pts.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 210pts is about right, both games were kind of swingy, especially the last; being on a lava map (even with C3G rules) didn’t help that.
Balance feels good, try to keep her a little further back and away from anyone who could deliver a one shot and she’ll be messing with your opponents for most of the game, especially if they are stuck in engagements with other figures.
Mental Manipulation is great, I’m pretty sure I managed to remember every roll, might be trickier to run with a few other figures that adjust things to keep track of it all.
Cerebral Chess for me would be the draw for a consistent drafting pick, moving out half your army to better points or dragging your enemies around is great.
Titanian Technique wasn’t used as much, but comes in handy when your opponent decides Moondragon is becoming too big of a problem to ignore.
Flying even makes the Move of 5 feel nice.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I’d say Moondragon did well on the first game, despite the team losing abysmally, and overperformed the second (although lava maps are a friend of mind control type powers). Moondragon didn’t do much direct damage, especially in two armies with a heavy hitter focus, but definitely makes up for it in her other abilities which leave the enemy confused as to whether to focus on the big guns or go out of the way to avoid bad rolls and being moved around the whole game. Also it was really cool to kill Thanos before he could even do anything after being Spurned.

Last edited by Arkham; December 23rd, 2020 at 02:51 AM.
Old December 20th, 2020, 12:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good to me.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 22nd, 2020, 04:51 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated with those changes. 20 point bump to 230. OM requirement on Cerebral Chess. Dropped personality modification. Limited the stat boost to specifically the ones you're changing.

More than enough to play it safe. Splash should have his games in today, so I'm gonna propose we move to Final Editing.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 04:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Moondragon (Vote 4 Final Editing)

Yea
Old December 22nd, 2020, 04:53 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 22nd, 2020, 05:04 PM

Yea

Old December 22nd, 2020, 05:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old December 22nd, 2020, 06:16 PM

This passes.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 09:04 PM

Re: The Book of Moondragon (Vote 4 On Deck)

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@Arch-vile
@johnny139
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library