Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2020, 06:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Clint Barton) III - Vote On Deck!

Some edits I would make to your edits.

WEST COAST AVENGERS
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. Once per player turn, if there is an Order Marker on this card, after moving a figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card, and instead of attacking with that figure, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and attack with Hawkeye.

SPECIAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
After targeting an opponent's Unique or Common figure with this special attack, you may choose to either add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled, or choose one of the defending figure's special powers to negate for the rest of this special attack.

Personally I'm fine with Special Arrow SA, it's exactly what it is, a special arrow design used to counter/bypass a specific defense.
Old February 18th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We use enemy and opponent's interchangeably - I think enemy works better, but yeah, both constructions are fine. And good all on the extra special at the end.
Old February 18th, 2020, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, I updated the SP with what is in my last post. If someone comes up with a really catchy alternative to Special Arrow I can make that update as well, but otherwise I'm ready for a card update here and a vote from Japes.
Old February 18th, 2020, 07:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea Once the edits are taken care of.

signature
Old February 18th, 2020, 07:29 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm taking that last as a yea from Johnny, so as soon as the cards are updated I'll link him to the On Deck thread.
Old February 18th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Specialized Arrow?

I thought we typically used "opponent's figure" instead of "enemy figure".
Yeah, like Johnny says, both are fine. I usually default to "opponent's", but there are cases where "enemy" works wonders for clarity.
Old February 18th, 2020, 08:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

What if you’re an opponent of an enemy?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 18th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
What if you’re an opponent of an enemy?
Then maybe you should try making a friend?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2020, 09:22 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I missed that we went to editing here. A slight edit and then everything looks golden.
Quote:
WEST COAST AVENGERS
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. Once per player turn, if there is an Order Marker on this card, after moving a figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card, and instead of attacking with that figure, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and then attack with Hawkeye.
For pasteability:
Quote:
WEST COAST AVENGERS
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. Once per player turn, if there is an Order Marker on this card, after moving a figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card, and instead of attacking with that figure, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and then attack.
Also, I prefer Opponent's here.
Old February 19th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I missed that we went to editing here. A slight edit and then everything looks golden.
Quote:
WEST COAST AVENGERS
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. Once per player turn, if there is an Order Marker on this card, after moving a figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card, and instead of attacking with that figure, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and then attack with Hawkeye.
For pasteability:
Quote:
WEST COAST AVENGERS
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. Once per player turn, if there is an Order Marker on this card, after moving a figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card, and instead of attacking with that figure, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and then attack.
Also, I prefer Opponent's here.
Don't see the point of that edit. Seems like it's losing clarity.
Old February 19th, 2020, 11:17 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't see the point of that extra Hawkeye at the end. Seems redundant.Sentance structure already includes the first instance of Hawkeye to the attacking
Old February 19th, 2020, 11:24 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

At the start of the game where Hawkeye has been drafted, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes that aren't Hawkeye you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of the non-Hawkeye cards. Once per player-who-controls-Hawkeye's turn, if there is an Order Marker on Hawkeye's card, after moving a non-Hawkeye figure you control with an Avenger Marker that came from Hawkeye or a non-Hawkeye card that also places Avenger markers on its card, and instead of attacking with that figure, which cannot be Hawkeye, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and then attack with Hawkeye. Hawkeye.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library