Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old March 5th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just started Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion last night. Pretty fun so far- I like the campaign style of play.
Old March 5th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Playing Struggle of Empires. 5-player.

Old March 6th, 2022, 07:36 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Starting to play The Great Wall with expansions for live opponents. Will do Genghis Khan today and later Black Powder. The game has 17 different variations (and you can also combine some of them).

During the Omicron isolation I played them all solitaire with '3 Players!' So now I know how all of them work, and can make any game easier or harder to taste. The only thing I haven't tried is Fifth Player, because I'm not going to solitaire that one! But if that many people show up, I'll give it a try!

Eventually I'll even look at combinations, and varying them in some ways suggested on BGG by the designers!
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:08 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Just started Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion last night. Pretty fun so far- I like the campaign style of play.
I'm about half way through it with another friend. It's great. I dig the co-op game play.
Old March 6th, 2022, 09:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gloomhaven is so good. I want to create rules so you can play Superheroscape Coop like that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2022, 08:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Got in a few games of zombicide 2nd edition with my nephew. I pitched in with his mom to get him his own core set because he loves playing it so much when he comes down. So we cracked open his new copy and took it for a few scenarios.
Old March 6th, 2022, 10:08 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Carcassone, Qwarriors, Dungeon Roll and Dice Throne twice.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; March 6th, 2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old March 7th, 2022, 12:11 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Got in a few games of zombicide 2nd edition with my nephew. I pitched in with his mom to get him his own core set because he loves playing it so much when he comes down. So we cracked open his new copy and took it for a few scenarios.

That's awesome!

My daughter and her boyfriend were in town for a visit and we played a few games today. She was a big fan of clue growing up and I bought her the Star Wars Clue game several years back. She had never had a chance to play it though, so she brought it down and we gave it a couple runs. The board is pretty neat, it's a 3-D board that represents the inside of the Death Star. Also a few new rules related to getting caught out in the corridors. I hadn't played clue in years and was a bit rusty on the clue tracking, but otherwise a good time even though I lost both games. Then we played Firefly, she wanted me to teach her boyfriend the game. That was a ton of fun as usual. I had one of my best game ever, nothing bad happened to trip me up and I ended up with a sweet crew. I was Malcolm, piloted Serenity, and ended up with Simon, Kaylee, Inara, and Yolanda all on my crew. Also snagged Jane's hat. Good times!
Old March 7th, 2022, 03:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking , I’ve heard starwars clue is pretty neat. I haven’t played clue in quite some time. I’ve been meaning to get back into playing a bunch of my CMON games but haven’t due to them being primed but not painted. I don’t mind playing them unpainted, and love playing them painted, but I did a massive batch of priming of all my fantasy zombicide, and massive darkness all at once a year or so ago. A lot of the heroes are primed the same color as some of the minions so it’s put me off from playing them until I paint them. I’d probably have them finished by now if I didn’t keep buying and 3D printing minis for Star Wars legion. I’ve been painting those like a madman but just keep putting more on the Que. at the moment I have just shy of 300 models for legion to paint. That’s after already painting right about 400 of them so far this year. It’s time for me to start painting those other game sets so I start playing them again. Maybe go back and forth with sets like one booster box of zombicide, then a squad of Star Wars legion or something like that. I’m almost done with my entire collection of zombicide modern 1.0 and rum and bones second tide. I especially need to get cracking cause massive darkness 2 is going to arrive here soon. Even though I just went with a basic pledge it’s still a lot of plastic.
Old March 7th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Also snagged Jane's hat. Good times!
Cunning
Old March 8th, 2022, 12:40 AM

Space Base, Dragon Dungeon twice, Paper Dungeons, Dungeon Roll twice.

Old March 8th, 2022, 03:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I can understand why having all the zombies and heroes primed the same color can make playing the game a little more difficult.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games