Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (VOTE for initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Could go more like Superboy's Focused Heat Vision if you wanted to meet in the middle.
Not a bad idea, I don't see a problem with that. Same power essentially.
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (Breathing)

I'm finding it odd that he's now more fragile than Captain America - is the auto-shield only meant to be used if he swoops in to save someone?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I prefer the special attack over Focused Heat Vision.
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm finding it odd that he's now more fragile than Captain America - is the auto-shield only meant to be used if he swoops in to save someone?
As of right now, yes
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Forum Moderator

To be honest, at this point I am trying to accommodate everyone without changing everything. I would like to get him moving along and in the right direction. He is way far off of what I originally imagined. Don't get me wrong, some of the improvements are good. I just didn't think it was gonna be this difficult.
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (VOTE for initial)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Could go more like Superboy's Focused Heat Vision if you wanted to meet in the middle.
IMO, Focused Heat Vision sounds more accurate to what was used in the book from what has been said. But it's not a big deal to me either way.

And I'll agree that the auto shield only on protection is a bit weird.
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you want him to have a bit more defense:

MAN OF WAR
When rolling combat dice for a normal attack or defending against a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls or shields, respectively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 15th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hang in there. It can be rough when you care about a character and there are enough people against your direction to make it uncomfortable.
I would suggest waiting for more suggestions until you find something that works.
Maybe @Arkham or @Margloth has an idea. They are pretty great at solving such problems.
EDIT: That is pretty cool and theme-y quozl.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 15th, 2020, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was thinking his def/life set up was looking kind of weak for a 320 point guy after the auto-shield went away. I like Quozl's idea of getting the blanks to help him on both attack and defense.

I don't have a real strong feeling on the heat vision issue. I really like the power in general, it's fun when you string together a bunch of skulls in a row. My point earlier about it, which I think may have been not well presented, was that due to the potency of his normal attack he's only going to use the SA every once in a while vs. all the time, which matches up somewhat with the stated idea that he wasn't seen using it in combat during his comic run. He has the power in his back pocket if/when he needs it, but he'll mostly be throwing punches.
Old October 19th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Are we happy with where this is now? Thinking about running this initial soon if it's ready.
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Are we happy with where this is now? Thinking about running this initial soon if it's ready.
Not quite, I had 2 weddings to attend/setup in the past 2 weeks. Today is my first free day. I'll be posting soon.
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Forum Moderator

Okay, so I upped his defense because he no longer has an auto-shield.
I used quozl's Man of War power. Because of that, I removed the auto-shield from Savior's, I don't think he really needs it with 6 defense.
Once we get all of his powers down I'll fill out the checklists.

Quote:
NAME = SUPER SOLDIER
SECRET IDENTITY = CLARK KENT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 320

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

MAN OF WAR
When rolling combat dice for a normal attack or defending against a normal attack, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls or shields, respectively.

SAVIOR'S SHIELD
Once per round when a friendly figure adjacent to Super Soldier is targeted for an attack by an opponent’s figure, you may switch Super Soldier and the targeted figure. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack Super Soldier, if possible. Super Soldier takes all leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power, but the initially targeted figures does not.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; October 20th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library