Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 8th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros Games & Hobbies Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm like 70% sure I'll come, and if I do, it'll be probably with at least one brother and a map.
It’ll be great to see you there superfrog!

Nick and Angie are both coming. I’ll be there too. Gotta work on my army lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 9th, 2018, 11:55 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Awesome! Thanks everyone. Count me in. Really looking forward to it. Also, have to say that I love the format. 385pt/14space armies seems like it's guaranteed to keep a nice balance between hero- and squad- scape.
We'll be glad to have you! Make sure your army is 14 figures capped, not 14 spaces capped! I'm going to post the armies that will be on the maps later today.
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:06 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Awesome! Thanks everyone. Count me in. Really looking forward to it. Also, have to say that I love the format. 385pt/14space armies seems like it's guaranteed to keep a nice balance between hero- and squad- scape.
We'll be glad to have you! Make sure your army is 14 figures capped, not 14 spaces capped! I'm going to post the armies that will be on the maps later today.
Aha. That's an important distinction. For some reason, it got in my head that it was 14 spaces. Thanks for the heads up.
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:21 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Aha. That's an important distinction. For some reason, it got in my head that it was 14 spaces. Thanks for the heads up.
My pleasure!

Checking my collection to make sure I have all of the figures... There are a couple of figures that I need:

Arrow Gruts x1
Gladiatrons x1
Old April 10th, 2018, 01:48 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My pleasure!

Checking my collection to make sure I have all of the figures... There are a couple of figures that I need:

Arrow Gruts x1
Gladiatrons x1
I got the Gruts and Glads.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 10th, 2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My pleasure!

Arrow Gruts x1
Gladiatrons x1
Shiloh actually has them so that'll be less you have to bring.
Old April 10th, 2018, 05:58 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My pleasure!

Arrow Gruts x1
Gladiatrons x1
Cool. Is there another map I can bring (besides Tomb of Migol)? We’re doing practice this sunday, so i can have it ready to roll for Saturday.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

sounds awesome, but to far for me to travel at the moment, enjoy.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My pleasure!

Arrow Gruts x1
Gladiatrons x1
Cool. Is there another map I can bring (besides Tomb of Migol)? We’re doing practice this sunday, so i can have it ready to roll for Saturday.
I'm sorry I didn't get back to you quick enough.

Maps are:

Desecrated Mine (brought by Todd)
Bountiful Grove (brought by Todd or Shiloh)
Shadows over Bleakwoode (brought by heroscaper2010)
Durgeth Swamp (brought by heroscaper2010)
Riot (brought by heroscaper2010)
Ruins of Clionesia (brought by Todd)
Valledonn Fortress (brought by Todd)
Umbra (brought by
Crisp (brought by Shiloh or Todd)

So the only map we need is Umbra. If you can bring it, great. I'm sure someone else could bring it too. Thanks flame!
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:43 AM
I could go

Umbra can be arranged.

We ended up playing on Fossil today so that’s available as well.

An additional player, Marcus, might come in our boat putting me at +3 possibles.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:48 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I should be there. Hopefully with Cole and 1 more
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Umbra can be arranged.

We ended up playing on Fossil today so that’s available as well.

An additional player, Marcus, might come in our boat putting me at +3 possibles.
With the thing of armies being on every map, we won’t be needing Fossil (any other format and it’d be fine). Thanks again man! Can’t wait for Saturday!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events