Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk (... and Truth reveals Summoner Wars!)

And I'll laugh, because I know it's all fake.
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:53 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Yeah guys, I just haven't been able to work the podcast into my schedule. I'm working with Wizards on something for heroscape, I'm working with Hasbro on a big project, and I'm in the midst of starting my own game company. Expect to see a new game coming from me very soon in that regard. So I'm not just goofing around. We have a podcast recorded. But our plan is to start a new format complete with its own domain. That requires some graphic work to launch in a way that comes off as professional and I've got hextr1p all tied up working on graphic design for that aforementioned game of mine.

Here is an exclusive sneek peek of Plaid Hat Game's launch game. Its an expandable tactical combat card game called Summoner Wars.

Here are two cards from one of the 4 factions that will be available at launch:

(Click to enlarge)

your own game company?
cool. I can't wait to see what you have made!
I don't want to make it sound like I'm dissing the company who made this summoner wars game but I think they should edit their title. But still, truth making his own game company?

Can't wait!

When do you think your first game will be available to buy, or am I getting way too far ahead of myself?

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 6th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsandstripes View Post
your own game company?
I don't want to make it sound like I'm dissing the company who made this summoner wars game but I think they should edit their title. But still, truth making his own game company?

Can't wait!

When do you think your first game will be available to buy, or am I getting way too far ahead of myself?
Um, Summoner Wars is Truth's game. Plaid Hat Games is Truth's game company.
Old May 6th, 2009, 07:08 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Here is an exclusive sneek peek of Plaid Hat Game's launch game. Its an expandable tactical combat card game called Summoner Wars.

Here are two cards from one of the 4 factions that will be available at launch:

(Click to enlarge)

So beautiful! A card game for heroscapers...
Old May 9th, 2009, 06:48 PM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsandstripes View Post
your own game company?

Can't wait!

Um, Summoner Wars is Truth's game. Plaid Hat Games is Truth's game company.
oh crap!

sorry truth,
I didn't understand
I thought it was some other company's game.
I guess I should read more carefully.

why does everyone hate me?
Old October 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Go to BoardGameGeek.com and check out the awesome pics. Check them out (and give truth all the thumbs you can to try and get some attention for the much deserved game). I can't wait to get me a copy!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old September 1st, 2011, 11:48 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm going to raise this thread. We've been doing a podcast over at Plaid Hat Games. It is many of the same personalities that brought you 'scapetalk. I thought those who liked 'scapetalk might enjoy it. It is about board games and our adventures as a hobby game publisher. Episode 17 just went up today.

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/podcast.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online