Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 18th, 2007, 11:10 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
My first dice tower, thanks Infinity Max!

Following Infinity Max's awesome instructions, I was able to make my first dice tower out of foam core. I did a pretty ugly job over all (dull knife blades and poor glue selection) .. but I really dig have the dice fall through the tower and waiting for them to come out. I tried to cover most of my bad workmanship with several layers of stone touch paint. Here are some pics.

Old March 18th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Looks pretty good for a first attempt. Wait until you second, and your third...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 18th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Whoops. Double post....
Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Yes, I already have plans for the 2nd one I need to get a decent knife and a hot glue gun first. Using epoxy is a horrible idea. heh heh
Old March 18th, 2007, 04:25 PM

heroscaper2.0 has disabled reputation
Great job on that! It sure looks better than mine!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions