Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 8th, 2019, 07:06 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Border Battle Tournament! Michigan / Ohio / Indiana

It's going down!!!
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:06 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Cole and I are coming but we are running late. We are scheduled to arrive at 11:50.
Old November 9th, 2019, 09:54 PM

wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker wargamingaddict87 knows what's in an order marker

Results from the Tourney! 12 Competitors each played in a 6man pod compiling a win loss record out of 5games. Julian (JU) led Pod 2 with a 4-1 record advancing to the Championship. Brewster fought his way out of the other Pod with a 3-2 Record by handing defeats to the other 3-2 finishers. JU and Brewster battled to the wire for the title of Border Battles Champion 2019. (check out the facebook Live of the finals - https://www.facebook.com/derek.alonz...6711360878837/)

1st - Julian (JU)
2nd - Brewster
3rd -Wargamingaddict87
4th - Father of Julian
5th - Tiamat
6th - CoachMuskie
7th - Chris
8th - Jeremy
9th - OutForBlood
10th - Cole
11th - Michael
12th - Guild Warrior
Old November 9th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The link is broken...is there no playback?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 21st, 2019, 12:41 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Richard Spitzer. Hey guys I wanted to touch base with you all about the possibility of doing a tournament on January 11th. If Derek could check on the availability of the church in Findlay that would be a good place to start. I was considering a no range format in which all attacks must be on adjacent figures. I have 2 thoughts on special attacks 1 is only figures adjacent to the attacking figure can be affected by specials or conditions, or 2 is Special attacks only work in continuous adjacency. Meaning damage or conditions can only pass from one adjacent figure to another. I have no preference but Cole likes the second scenario more. Also, All friendly auras would continue as normal. This post also on Facebook at Michigamers.

Let me know if there is any interest or which scenario you think would work best.

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; December 23rd, 2019 at 01:38 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2019, 01:56 PM

Border Battle II

Jan. 11th pending site availability

JANUARY FOG
NO RANGE
All targeted figures (Normal and Special attacks) must be adjacent.
All multiple target special attacks only effective in unbroken adjacency. ie: Quahon's lightning breath all figures affected must be adjacent to one another.
All friendly auras are applied normally.
420 pts.
20 hex limit
C3V and SoV approved
No Marvel or C3G

Any map support or requests Welcome!
Old December 25th, 2019, 08:04 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm Planning on being there!!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 27th, 2019, 03:30 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Count in Brewster!
Old December 28th, 2019, 12:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just to confirm you mean Findlay, OH between BG and Toledo?

I am a maybe (if so maybe I can carpool with Dayton peeps)
Old December 28th, 2019, 01:51 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

yes. We are working on a location, but Findlay, OH north of BG.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:58 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in! Love the foggy melee format!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 30th, 2019, 03:48 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Crap. Just found out everyone requested that day off for Ohiocon! Looks like I will have to sit this one out.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events