Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 14th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
The Book of Judge Dredd

The Book of Judge Dredd

C3G 2000 AD PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 9
THE FASCIST AND THE FURIOUS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Indy set.
Its model number and name are #070, 071, 072 / Judge Dredd.

Character Bio - Joseph "Joe" Dredd is the most famous of the elite corps of Street Judges that run Mega-City One, a city of over four hundred million people and every one of them a potential criminal. Stretching the length of the 22nd Century North American eastern seaboard, Mega-City One is the most dangerous city on Earth – a serious crime takes place every second of every day. This is a city so dangerous that it demands a special breed of law enforcer. Here, there are no police, no trials and no juries – there are only the Judges. It takes fifteen years to train a Judge for life on the streets. Fifteen years of iron discipline, rigid self-control and concentrated aggression. His court is on the streets and Judge Dredd's word is the Law.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Criminal figures roll 1 fewer defense die against Judge Dredd's attacks. List of Criminals.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Personality changed to Fearless

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by tcglkn; March 12th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:36 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Dredd

NAME = JUDGE DREDD
SECRET IDENTITY = JOE DREDD

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = JUDGE
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 210

I AM THE LAW
After attacking with a special attack, Judge Dredd may immediately attack one additional time with a special attack. Criminals roll 1 fewer defense die against Judge Dredd's attacks.

LAWGIVER INCENDIARY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 3.
Destructible objects roll 2 fewer defense dice against this special attack. If this special attack inflicts one or more wounds, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against the defending figure. Figures with the Lava Resistant special power are not affected by this special attack.

LAWGIVER RICOCHET SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Judge Dredd, and choose one additional figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the first chosen figure. Attack the first figure. If it receives one or more wounds, you may attack the additional chosen figure.

LAWGIVER HIGH EXPLOSIVE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by tcglkn; March 9th, 2021 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:39 AM

I need mini pics if anyone can help me out there. Suggestions for comic art and backround (he lives in a futuristic Mega-City) is encouraged. Let me know if this looks right.
I know I need to do the synergy links and a bio but it must wait until tomorrow, must sleep. Drokk it.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; June 14th, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:40 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well he looks but I'm worried that being able to always use multiple SAs a turn means his normal attack will be hardly used if ever even with range of his normal.
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:54 AM

I was hoping to get some input from you Hidicul, I appreciate your straight forward honesty.
So far in my playtests his normal attack was quite valuable in drawing in figures and keeping Range 1 figures at bay. I was able to shoot Hawkgirl without allowing for a Swoop. I was testing him with 5 attack dice on his SAs also. I think with 4A on SAs his normal will see even more use but will always be second fiddle to double SAs.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Height and an Avengers Marker will get his normal attack to 7 quickly. An attack of 7 at Range 8 is pretty good. The Special Attacks are obviously his main thing here though so I don't see an issue.
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Would Lawman be appropriate for his class?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:24 AM

This was discussed briefly. He is more then a Lawman.
He is Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
My biggest issue would be if the Dark Judges were made. I can not see them not being Dark Judges for class. Then it would look weird for Dredd to be a Lawman.

Also, I do not see Dredd taking orders from a Lawman like Gordon. He answers to none but a Chief Judge (which I have a design for).

I am still open to this discussion but it will require persuasion. Thanks TB

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; June 14th, 2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: ok sleepy time
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:36 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I say at the least his class should be judge, I've never thought of him as a cop which is what lawman always make me think of. I agree that having him on hieght with a Avangers Marker makes his normal sweetier, but I was more thinking when you play him on a map with very little hieght difference like my current favorite dark deminsion as well as outside of a cap build. At the point I think his normal might see little use. Hopefully I'll be able to grab a test on this guy so I can see how he does.
Old June 14th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hidicul, I don't disagree with you. I was just pointing out a situation where it might be useful. I have no problem letting someone's special attacks outshine their normal attack.
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:10 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's a small point that won't affect gameplay at all, but I don't think his personality listed as Unforgiving is quite right.
He's all about upholding the law (or even what he knows is right, like when he went against Judge Cal).
If someone had been pardoned by the Chief Judge, he wouldn't hold a grudge.
Also, he isn't really "Judge, Jury and Executioner" as is often stated. He only kills as an absolute last resort, and he follows regulations to the letter. He feels more like a dedicated soldier than a frontier sherrif in the comic strip.

It's hard to sum him up in one word, but the best I can come up with is Uncompromising.
He never lets things slide, he doesn't tolerate corruption or abuse, and doesn't put up with crime in any way.
Unforgiving doesn't give credit for the fact that, despite his legalism and gruff nature, he is truly heroic.
Old June 14th, 2012, 04:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Awesome to see more indy love!

I DO have the mini, so if nobody gets pictures in the next few weeks, I've gotcha covered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library