Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old June 27th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Tale of General grievous- Chapter four up and ready!

Great story! Just a small correction. You titled Grievous's bodyguards as "mangaguards". The correct term is MAGNAguards. For some reason, I kept thinking they were the guardians of manga at first...
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:39 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Great story! Just a small correction. You titled Grievous's bodyguards as "mangaguards". The correct term is MAGNAguards. For some reason, I kept thinking they were the guardians of manga at first...
Oh. Oops..... thanks for telling me that, Einar's Gen. Else I'd look like an idiot.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:45 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Oh. Oops..... thanks for telling me that, Einar's Gen. Else I'd look like an idiot.
Yes. Yes you would.
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Quote:
Yes. Yes you would.
Well, I'll get my next story up later.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 28th, 2009, 10:14 AM

I'm tired rihgt now, so you guys'll have to wait for the story tommorrow or later today.

Old June 28th, 2009, 09:46 PM

Okay..... here's the next section.

Section 4, part 2

Droids. That is all the defenders of Jandar's fortress could see. Hundreds upon hundreds of droids attacking the fortress. Knights were fighting against Magnaguards at close range, but to no avail- their plasma spears destroyed their mighty blades. Sir denrick seemed to fair the best of the knights.

Up on the wall, Minute men and Omnicrons to stop the advance of the droids, but were failing miserably. The Omnicron's weapons seemed to do the most damage. Zetacron, their champion, encouraged them on to fight, even though it seemed futile. Blasting droids left and right, the massive sniper droid made an interesting sight to the droids- It seemed like them, but it was different at the same time.

Sgt. Drake and Shiori were fighting off swarms of Droids attempting to break into the keep. "We Can't hold much longer, Concan!!!" "I know, drake, but we have no troops to spare. This all we CAN spare!!!"

Drake slices through a droid torso, and charges towards the advancing army. "Then help me hold them off while we still can." Drake Charges into the droids, swinging his sword wildly in random directions, cutting left and right. Concan follows shortly after, dive-bombing into the droid army, killing many with a wide sweep of his blade. Shiori held the rear, finishing any droids off with her shruikens and slashing them if they got too close. "Drake- I don't know how much longer we'll be able to hold out!!! There's too many of them!!!" "Just hold on, Shiori!!! Our reinforcements should come soon!!!"

The Knights were getting slaughtered. Denrick looked around as he slices a droid's feeble head clean off. His knights were dying.... and he couldn't do anything about it!!! Where were the reinforcements?! "Denrick", Sir Gilbert says, "We can't hold out much longer!!! Our knights are almost in route!!! We NEED reinforcements!!!" "I know- but I can't do anything either!!! We must keep fighting!!!" Denrick kills another droid, and sir Gilbert impales one on his flag. However, his victory is short lived- a bio-luminecent blade suddenly pops through Gilbert's chest, killing him instantly. "NOOOOO!!!" Denrick stares at the culprit- a massive white droid, armed with dual laser blades. General Grievous. "You monster!!! He wasn't ready to die!!! I'll make you pay!!!" Denrick swings towards grievous' chest, but the blade barely causes a scratch. The General Swings his swords, slicing through Denrick's shield, which causes Denrick to do a dodge roll. The General brings the blades down, but he misses, and denrick slices at one of his hands, knocking out a blade. The 2 champions fight, swinging their blades back and forth. Suddenly, the genereal pulls out a kidden blaster, and shoots Denrcik in the hand, making him drop the Saber. Roaring in pain, denirck falls to his knees. "Die, knight- die like the rest of you Jandarian scum. *cough cough*" The General kciks him in the stomach, making fall over. He then stomps on his head, smashing it into a bloodied pulp. The General looks for worthier prey.

To be continued in..... Section 4, part 3- the dual of fate!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction