Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 30th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS deserves a better class of criminal (A Joker project)

I'm kind of confused about the wording on Agent of Chaos, when do you take the fourth turn?

The figure looks awesome so far.
Old August 30th, 2008, 08:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I'm kind of confused about the wording on Agent of Chaos, when do you take the fourth turn?
After your third. The wording will probably change, that was just my first draft. I've been worrying about the figure mostly, so suggestions are appreciated.
Old August 30th, 2008, 09:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This looks absolutely amazing so far..can't wait to see it all finished.
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Okay, quick question: Are Joker's gloves black or purple? I can't tell...

And I'm uploading more pictures, they should be up soon.
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:19 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

Not bad for a red skull/esewein. He looks a lot better than I thought he would look.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 31st, 2008, 12:29 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

purple

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:17 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
purple
Yeah, I looked up a few more screenshots from the movie, and found that. I'll probably give him one more coat of paint tomorrow, and then post pics of the finished product. It's getting too late tonight, and I have to be up early tomorrow...
Old August 31st, 2008, 11:13 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! I just went back to the first page and saw the newest picture. I have to say that you could not have chosen better figures for the Joker! Sonya's head was the perfect choice! Only one small thing though. The head seems just a weeee bit too small for body. It probably looks different in person though. I can't wait to see the finished figure.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old August 31st, 2008, 11:17 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
Only one small thing though. The head seems just a weeee bit too small for body. It probably looks different in person though. I can't wait to see the finished figure.
Yeah, I noticed that, also, after I attached the head. It's not too bad, though, and easily ignored.

I'm putting on one more coat of paint now, and should have pics up this afternoon at the latest!
Old August 31st, 2008, 12:33 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Holy guacamole, Batman! That is one awesome custom, Lord Pyre!!! Can you post more photos? I suggest you post it on top of your 1st post so people can bask on its coolness immediately.

Old August 31st, 2008, 01:18 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post

Holy guacamole, Batman! That is one awesome custom, Lord Pyre!!! Can you post more photos? I suggest you post it on top of your 1st post so people can bask on its coolness immediately.

I just noticed this... Look at that picture, on the newpaper right under the Joker.

That wasn't on purpose!
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:50 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post

I just noticed this... Look at that picture, on the newpaper right under the Joker.

That wasn't on purpose!
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! I never noticed that!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations