Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 17th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tiberius - that is great to here, I have a feeling I may end up needing some extra terrian this thing is getting so big, really cool. I wil let you know if I do, not sure till I get home - I figure I have access to around 20+ MS so we will see, I am not sure how much EndPawn had at the moment?

GW107 - those are really cool, I am way to lazy to do that, having the army men & CB & Indians works for me. I have old AD&D cut out guys that work like yours, I us the knights for Hounds a lot ( gret 2 hex guys and they are the perfect size, some thing your doing just premade - I have no clue where or when I got my AD&D cut out figures but I have had them for ever I am guessing )

That is what custom making is all about, make some Indian squads and heros. We use to play with some Indian squads I made, but there are so many official guys out now, we don't use many customs anymore.

Oh yea, turning out to be a major event.

Scape On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 17th, 2007, 12:54 PM

Bubba42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who 'dat
Is the Football Hall of Fame open on Sundays?
The Pro Football HOF is open everyday except Christmas.

http://www.profootballhof.com/

Cheers
Old September 17th, 2007, 06:50 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Upgrade my status to "most likely". I don't have to house sit that weekend, and I've arrange for a sitter for my kids, so I'm free! I need to work out a few details, but I should be able to make it.

I have a couple friends interested, so I would be +2, possibly even +3 or +4.
Old September 17th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey BrownCoat - That rocks, we are upgrading you on the list - looks like this thing is getting big. Even Better you are bringing friends along. I am going to try and do my best so friends who come together don't have to play eah other, so you really get to mix it up.

I am thinking this is getting way bigger then I imagined ( which is great and we have all the room in the world ) so I am thinking we may want to think about a PotLuck Deal - for food - if we all bring something good we are will have to much food and be way cheaper then buying stuff? We canmake a list of what we are bringing, obviously with this many people you can not really bring enough for every one, just a big old dish or plate or desert.

We have a pizza place , a fisher foods that has great chicken and Jo-Jo's, subway close. SO that is the other option, I will add info to the 1st thread on this also

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:43 AM

Boozehammer is surprisingly tart
I dunno about bringing food +2 hours, but I am willing to throw in plenty of money to order some pizzas or something
Old September 18th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I agree, it might be easier for people to eat before they come and when they leave, or pool money and order pizza.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

What ever is easiest, there will be a spread out, and you can order from any of the places I mentioned, I will check what else is close, there may be a mcdonalds close also.

Old September 18th, 2007, 11:46 AM

royaldoy has disabled reputation
Holy Crapnoli!!

If you need additional Master sets let me know. I have 12+. This is looking to be fun even if I place last!!!

I choose you...Isamu!
Old September 18th, 2007, 04:23 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Yeah, I agree with what others have said. This will be more than a 3 hour drive for us, and I'm not sure I'd want to try to keep food that long.
Old September 19th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

OK, the pot luck is only if you really feel like it, but not if your driving from afar.
But I will still have a big spread laid out. You can't stop me from having a lot of food there, I have a latina wife and I tell here we need to feed everyone who shows up she will take this pretty serious and cook up a storm. True story - when we got married The only thing I made her try and change was this " don't cook so much, she cooks like there is always 10 uninvited people coming, whchh is great unless it is just the 2 of us and I got left overs for the week or she wants me to do the dishes.

OK, so when I get to Ohio I will have a list of all the fast food, and good food options that are close to the tourneyment for everyone.

Will the spiders be out by then? I thought them, mittens, and the new big bug would make a great army ( maybe not a winning army, but really fun to play. Bonding, movement 9, oh yea, lots of fun )

Old September 19th, 2007, 07:28 PM

Boozehammer is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal
OK, the pot luck is only if you really feel like it, but not if your driving from afar.
But I will still have a big spread laid out. You can't stop me from having a lot of food there, I have a latina wife and I tell here we need to feed everyone who shows up she will take this pretty serious and cook up a storm. True story - when we got married The only thing I made her try and change was this " don't cook so much, she cooks like there is always 10 uninvited people coming, whchh is great unless it is just the 2 of us and I got left overs for the week or she wants me to do the dishes.

OK, so when I get to Ohio I will have a list of all the fast food, and good food options that are close to the tourneyment for everyone.

Will the spiders be out by then? I thought them, mittens, and the new big bug would make a great army ( maybe not a winning army, but really fun to play. Bonding, movement 9, oh yea, lots of fun )
lol dude, I know EXACTLY how it is... my mom is Spanish... same thing. 1 to 5 people coming to dinner? Cooks for 10. 5 to 10 people coming? Cooks for 20.

/man growing up in my house was awesome
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

BoozeHammer - coming up from WV , that is really great.

I added extra prizes: 12 and under highest ranking award, and the aged 13-17 highest ranking prize - you pick like everyone else, but it means an extra prize for the younger players, which I think is a good thing. We have some more younger players thinking of coming, so hopefully the prospect of extra prizes will get more gamers here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events