Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 2nd, 2008, 07:31 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
RGC Quarterly Game Day at Rochester

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/29545

his is a recap of my gaming at RGC's quarterly game day in Rochester MN on March 1st at Godfather's Pizza.

HeroScape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
[Average Rating:7.39 Overall Rank:122]

I started off playing a game of Scape with Wade, but he had a commitment so we had to cut our game off in the middle and it was really close at the time, so I don't know who would have won if we kept going.

Another game of Scape followed and I played someone new to the game (sorry, I am bad at remembering names). I didn't do a very good job of taking it easy on the newbie and won.

Red Dragon Inn II
[Average Rating:7.93 Unranked]

I then played Red Dragon Inn II with Gideon, Bob and another person whose name I am not familiar with. Bob played Gog the Half-Ogre and entertained us with a great Gog voice. Gideon played Fiona the Volatile while the other player grabbed Gerki and I played Dimli the Dwarf. Dimli ended up taking this round, and we started up another round with Bob as Eve the Illusionist, Gideon as Fleck the Bard, the other player as Zot the Wizard and myself trying out Gog the Half-Ogre. This time Fleck came out on top.

Return of the Heroes
[Average Rating:6.79 Overall Rank:414]

I ended the night with a session of Return of the Heroes with Under the Shadow of the Dragon. Cyrus, Bob, Clayton, Nick and I started the game, but well into the game Bob and Cyrus had to check out for Seventh Sea RPG. By the time they left it was looking like Clayton was probably going to win as he was the only one that had started a heroic deed. Clayton did come up with a very overwhelming win as he found the Nameless One to be the Warlock and he had the magic sword and a very hight melee rating.
Old March 2nd, 2008, 09:00 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
sounds like a great night.

Is it weird playing at a pizza parlor? Do non-gamers come and check it out or just think your geeks?

Thanks for sharing!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
We had some people come back and check it out. It was in the party room. We probably had about 70 people throughout the day.
Old March 3rd, 2008, 08:31 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
70 people rocks, that is just way to cool. I would be lucky to get 7 people to show up here in the frontier!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 3rd, 2008, 09:35 AM

Yeah, Rochester is pretty good sized and the quarterly events cater to boardgamers, RPGers, CCGers and miniature players.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games