Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 11th, 2014, 12:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Heroscape Season 9 -- Semi-Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Mega averted my rematch with SSG1 by defeating me last night.
I... I have mixed feelings about that One the one hand, I would have loved the chance to try and win that one after I came pretty close the first time, but on the other hand, I don't think I have 3+ hours to spare for a game this week.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 11th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Heroscape Season 9 -- Semi-Finals

Yikes. That is some bad luck.
That Jocasta and Bizarro combo is evil. I have a feeling Jocasta will be going through re-evaluation at some point.
Grats Mega.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 13th, 2014, 01:25 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Final Countdown

Finals is on Highways and Dieways. Here are the matchups and armies.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (3-1) v. Megasilver (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Atom [Ray Palmer], Enchantress [Amora], Mister Zsasz [Victor Zsasz], Punisher [Frank Castle]
* Green Arrow [Oliver Queen], Green Lantern [John Stewart], Mastermind [Jason Wyngarde], Electro [Maxwell Dillon]
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Iron Fist [Danny Rand], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], S.W.A.T. Rifleman, War Machine [James Rhodes]
* The Mask [Stanley Ipkiss], Hellboy [Anung Un Rama]
* Ultron [Ultron Pym]
* Witchblade [Sarah Pezzini], Enchantress [Amora]
Soundwarp SG-1 will decide who chooses their half army first. After armies are picked, Megasilver decides who places their (entire) army first.

~Dysole, rounding us out
Old July 13th, 2014, 06:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Final Countdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Finals is on Highways and Dieways. Here are the matchups and armies.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (3-1) v. Megasilver (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Atom [Ray Palmer], Enchantress [Amora], Mister Zsasz [Victor Zsasz], Punisher [Frank Castle]
* Green Arrow [Oliver Queen], Green Lantern [John Stewart], Mastermind [Jason Wyngarde], Electro [Maxwell Dillon]
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Iron Fist [Danny Rand], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], S.W.A.T. Rifleman, War Machine [James Rhodes]
* The Mask [Stanley Ipkiss], Hellboy [Anung Un Rama]
* Ultron [Ultron Pym]
* Witchblade [Sarah Pezzini], Enchantress [Amora]
Soundwarp SG-1 will decide who chooses their half army first. After armies are picked, Megasilver decides who places their (entire) army first.

~Dysole, rounding us out
Happening around 9:00 Eastern/ 8:00 Central Tonight.

I went first to ensure I got Mastermind and his tour bus (as Mastermind is annoying as heck to play against). Unfortunately, Mega then jacked my other two pods, leaving me to pick one of his. Ultron has been jinxed this whole tourney and Witchblade is rubbish, so that leaves Jim and Ron.

Interestingly, this will be the first time my 3rd pod will be used this Tourney.

EDIT- I won, pretty much came down to some good dice at the end.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 13th, 2014 at 11:13 PM.
Old July 14th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Super League Heroscape Season 9 -- Congrats Soundwarp SG

Grats SG-1.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 14th, 2014, 07:26 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Super League Heroscape Season 9 -- Congrats Soundwarp SG

Congrats SG-1

*still bitter and angry at myself haha*

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events