Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 14th, 2011, 09:38 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DC minis and C3V or SoV...question from Auggie

Hey guys,
As mentioned before in another post we have a set of 4 various PPM tenticle like minis comming out. We are in the final stages of production and are having air shipped about 10% of the order from the factory in China which will be here if all goes well early Jan. and the balance about 4-8 weeks after that.

My question is this. Does C3V want to use these minis in some way or should I just open the floor up to whoever wants to design stats for them? The other issues is I'm still going to do the bounty for them at .75 for each that sells but if the C3V team works on them then who would collect this since it's a group effort. I can really send the money anywhere so if you want it to go to supporting this site or maybe a Charity of your choice thats cool with me.

Anyway, if you want to see some pic of our upcomming minis go to the news section sub catagory of sitings and sales and there is a link to a ton of pics (some using heroscape terrain and figs for comparison).

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old December 14th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: DC minis and C3V or SoV...question from Auggie

I like the sound of that! I wonder what the C3V would think of this...
Old December 14th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I can say we have been discussing them and a few people have ideas but we haven't nailed anything down as yet. Is there a limited time these minis will be available or a limited supply overall? That will make a difference on whether we use them in the long term. We need to discuss it more and we will certainly keep you in on what we decide.

We have discussed previously as far as bounty goes using any money made for bounty as possible prizes for playtesters and such. Again though that is something that needs to be discussed more within the group.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 14th, 2011, 04:28 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I can say we have been discussing them and a few people have ideas but we haven't nailed anything down as yet. Is there a limited time these minis will be available or a limited supply overall? That will make a difference on whether we use them in the long term. We need to discuss it more and we will certainly keep you in on what we decide.

We have discussed previously as far as bounty goes using any money made for bounty as possible prizes for playtesters and such. Again though that is something that needs to be discussed more within the group.
We have a bunch comming and should be good for sometime. If we sold out we can do more much quicker since the molds are done and the process is in place now...maybe 3 month leed time? I do want to get them out there asap though cause the sooner we sell through a certain amount the sooner the other investors (and myself) are willing to start a new set. This is our first batch so everyone is a bit aprehensive before dropping more cash (this ain't cheap) into this before seeing what demand is and the sooner we reach the mark that it's a profitable endevor the better and more likely more figures will follow.
....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old December 14th, 2011, 04:47 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Fully understandable. Making minis by mold shipping from out of country is a big deal which is why its typically done by large companies. As long as we know they can be available in larger supply if needed then its very possible we may use them. One of the biggest problems we face making customs is the lack of minis to do so with. As a retailer I'm sure you know the give and take of supply better than we do though.

Old December 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Just my $.02 from the outside:

The minis look great from the pictures, and I can't think of a better person/organization to support with our community's thimbleful of buying power than Auggie. He fills a vital role in keeping the heroscape marketplace alive these days, he contributes to the community here on 'scapers, and he shares our incentive to keep the game moving forward. He's somebody we can actually trust to do another print run if he says he's going to.

I would be thrilled to buy Auggie's original minis as part of C3V.

Again, just my $.02.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the idea of the CV3 team getting funds for what ever they decide to do with it.

Im going to go ahead and order 2 sets since I think they are cool and I want to encourage new figures being made.
I Agree Auggies is a big help in keeping the game available to us.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I like the idea of the CV3 team getting funds for what ever they decide to do with it.

Im going to go ahead and order 2 sets since I think they are cool and I want to encourage new figures being made.
I Agree Auggies is a big help in keeping the game available to us.
What's CV3? Crazy Villainous Van Vandalizers?

Go Auggies! I'm planning on getting myself a rather nice Christmas present from him.

Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I blame the Iphone for all typos!!!

That and very manly large fingers!.....
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM

Quote:

You know what they say about a man with large fingers? Large gloves...

Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:38 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:

You know what they say about a man with large fingers? Large gloves...
I thought it was "He really shouldn't be a proctologist."

--

Very cool sculpts, Auggest. No idea how to use them, but very cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs