Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bounty on old heroclix stuff...anyone interested.

Links are great, encouraged even. If you want (we would want), you can use our banner as a link or add. I can get you a high quality version of it, but you can at least view it on the front of this site on the left hand side.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Selling custom Heroscape cards is against the law. We request that no person attempt to sell any art work that we have created, whether it be in Heroscape's image or not. Our content is free, and is it meant to be free for all parties without any party earning or gaining any form of gain or monetary value.
What about links to a card in here? Something like "Wolverine Heroclick from Fantastic Force, great for heroscape customizing" as the title then in the actual text have a link to here stating "find free stat cards here". My other customs have links and state that the card stats are public domain which encourges people to come to this site.
Truth be told I like this idea better anyway as I wouldn't have to keep track of bounties, spend time formatting custom cards for my printer, track who gave me permission to use their stats (which is done by submitting on our formus) and most importantly actual time making them when ordred.
.....Andrew
Yep, wholeheartedly supported.
Old September 26th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm always on the look out for a new place to buy clix, and would order them from you first. You have always supported us.
If you do list the Superscape stuff, it would be cool to see it listed by waves, like the way you do for Heroscape. That will make it easier for people to find and order what they want.
Looking forward to my next order with you, Andrew.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; September 26th, 2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old September 26th, 2011, 08:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Making great comic customs and then being able to buy others awesome work if sweet! I'm completely in on this.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 27th, 2011, 03:53 PM

Fido is surprisingly tart

You have my vote as well. It would be great to have even more choices and selection when buying from you!

Born in 1965 and still playing games.
Old September 28th, 2011, 09:49 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Selling custom Heroscape cards is against the law. We request that no person attempt to sell any art work that we have created, whether it be in Heroscape's image or not. Our content is free, and is it meant to be free for all parties without any party earning or gaining any form of gain or monetary value.
What about links to a card in here? Something like "Wolverine Heroclick from Fantastic Force, great for heroscape customizing" as the title then in the actual text have a link to here stating "find free stat cards here". My other customs have links and state that the card stats are public domain which encourges people to come to this site.
Truth be told I like this idea better anyway as I wouldn't have to keep track of bounties, spend time formatting custom cards for my printer, track who gave me permission to use their stats (which is done by submitting on our formus) and most importantly actual time making them when ordred.
.....Andrew
Yep, wholeheartedly supported.
On the other hand, this sounds great. Any way you do it, if you're selling 'clix, I'm happy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News