Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 19th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Book of Iron Man (Avengers)

The Book of Iron Man (Avengers)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 28
MARVEL COSMIC

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel 10th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #009 / Iron Man.

Character Bio - One of the founding members of the Avengers, Iron Man has been a cornerstone of the superhero community since its inception. Arrogant, headstrong, diligent and obsessive, these qualities have led to Tony Stark’s initial redemption and many of his greatest achievements, but have also been the cause of his greatest failures. Battling paranoia, alcoholism and self-doubt (though admittedly he hides the last one well...), Stark has always bounced back, but his mistakes have been costlier than most, resulting in tragedy and, at times, the alienation of those closest to him, including Captain America during the Avengers’ Civil War. Despite this, whatever else his friends may say of him (and there’s plenty), no one can deny that, when the chips are down, Tony Stark is one of Earth’s greatest defenders.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:29 PM. Reason: png
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers)

NAME = IRON MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = TONY STARK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY
PERSONALITY = SARCASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 270

AVENGERS INITIATIVE
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 4 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. While Iron Man is in play, he and all figures you control with Avenger Markers on their cards are considered in clear sight of each other.

"I HAVE A PLAN: ATTACK!"
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its Army Card. If you win initiative, after revealing the first numbered Order Marker on an Army Card you control, if you do not immediately reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with that card, you must take a turn with Iron Man.

STARK INDUSTRIES ORDNANCE
Before attacking with Iron Man, you may choose to do one of the following:
  • add 1 automatic skull to his attack;
  • attack one additional time this turn, targeting a different figure for each attack; or
  • after attacking, if you rolled at least one skull, roll an unblockable attack die, one at a time, against each figure who was adjacent to the targeted figure before attack dice were rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; April 17th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Hard as ice

Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers)

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 19th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Hard as ice

Re: The Book of Iron Man (Avengers) - Breathing

Fairly happy with this design - if he needs to be pared back, the first thing I'd do is bring his Life down to 4 like the other Starks, but this guy going as high as 290 honestly feels kind of right to me - even 300 wouldn't bother me too much, I'm definitely aiming for high 200s here, 260 minimum.

Not sure what the thread name should be though - all other Starks have had their thread named after their specific armour type, whereas this one's based more on a role than a specific mark of armour. If anyone with better comic knowledge can think of a specific era/armour iteration that would fit this design, it'd be appreciated!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You have the wrong text in AVENGERS INITIATIVE.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
You have the wrong text in AVENGERS INITIATIVE.
I think you'll find not, sir.

...Yeah... that's what I get for copy/pasting quickly!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it! 5 life does seem a tad inconsistent. What’s the theme behind the bump?

I think folks will naturally refer to him as the Avengers Iron Man, so the subtitle makes sense.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it! 5 life does seem a tad inconsistent. What’s the theme behind the bump?

I think folks will naturally refer to him as the Avengers Iron Man, so the subtitle makes sense.
I think he was originally listed at 4, but some point in the design process people suggested the bump so he could take more hits and keep going, can't recall the exact reason.

Aha - here we go. Mining my Brainstorming thread, it was a suggestion from Margloth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I also think 5 life would be fine here. Iron Man has enough redundancy systems and and technical know how to keep himself in the fight, which more than justifies the additional life that makes him a bit more solid on the front lines. This is supposed to be the “Climactic Battle” Iron Man. Don’t let him be afraid to take a punch

I do like that idea of it sort of softly representing redundant systems... plus, MkIII and MkIV can make use of redundant systems via powers on their cards and MkV and Stealth Suit MkI are really difficult to target from range, so a little extra hardiness a leader Iron Man feels reasonable.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 19th, 2018, 12:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Was just wondering at the rationale. That works.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 19th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Cool. Was just windering at the rationale. That works.
Glad to hear you were windering.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 19th, 2018, 12:18 PM

Phone texting.

Old August 19th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Phone texting.
Excuses excuses.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library