Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's customs:The Prince of Persia 10/15/18

Dastan looks simple and awesome. Well done.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 15th, 2018, 01:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't see them being that far apart.

Droid Command
After revealing an order marker on this card, after moving and instead of attacking with General Grievous, you may attack with up to 3 Droid squad figures you control.

Cybernetic Arms from your version (for the record I wished you'd post a text version)
When General Grievous attacks using his normal attack, he may attack up to 4 times. Reduce the number of times General Grievous can attack by 1 for each wound marker on this card.

A Coward's Retreat
If General Grievous is attacked and recieves at least one wound, you may move Genreal Grievous up to 4 spaces. When using Retreat, General Grevious must end his movement unengaged and does not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with A Coward's Retreat.

Full time disengage is dropped but he should really probably only be using it to run from a battle not to go pick an easier target.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2018, 01:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Dastan looks simple and awesome. Well done.
Thanks sir H. I just have a mini placeholder on the card. I need to find a cool mini that represents him. I almost threw the sov prince guy mini in there because he has similarities. Maybe if I give him a simple repaint. Also. The point costis placeholder as well because Ihavent had a chance to play test with him.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 15th, 2018, 01:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Droid Command
After revealing an order marker on this card, after moving and instead of attacking with General Grievous, you may attack with up to 3 Droid squad figures you control.

Cybernetic Arms from your version (for the record I wished you'd post a text version)
When General Grievous attacks using his normal attack, he may attack up to 4 times. Reduce the number of times General Grievous can attack by 1 for each wound marker on this card.

A Coward's Retreat
If General Grievous is attacked and recieves at least one wound, you may move Genreal Grievous up to 4 spaces. When using Retreat, General Grevious must end his movement unengaged and does not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with A Coward's Retreat.

Full time disengage is dropped but he should really probably only be using it to run from a battle not to go pick an easier target.
I like it japes. Drop disengage exept for when he retreats. How valuable do you think droid command is? As its written grievious becomes an order marker dump though. Is it thematic for him to sit back in the startzone and command. This is a reason I just adjusted rexs card. An order marker dump is at least worth 20 pts how its written.

Old October 15th, 2018, 02:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Droid Command

A Coward's Retreat

I like it japes. Drop disengage exept for when he retreats. How valuable do you think droid command is? As its written grievious becomes an order marker dump though. Is it thematic for him to sit back in the startzone and command. This is a reason I just adjusted rexs card. An order marker dump is at least worth 20 pts how its written.
He'd much rather have a bunch of minions do his work. He is a coward after all. Since it's an after he moves type of power you can make it limited to a shorter range so he has to be near the battle and not back at the start zone. That seems about right for him. He will be out there "pretending" to be a warrior but it's usually a lot of saber rattling until he actually has to fight. Then he's a decent warrior but if he thinks he is going to lose he finds a way out.

Droid Command
After revealing an order marker on this card, after moving and instead of attacking with General Grievous, you may choose up to 3 common Droids figures you control within 5 spaces of General Grievous and attack with those figures.

EDIT: Also it's not as much an OM dump as you think since the droids only get an attack and not a full turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2018, 06:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't mind dropping the Droid Command power to reduce his cost. I wasn't trying to promote one version over another; I just thought it was really interesting how similar the two independently developed cards are.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:31 PM
"like" happy

I dont think that droid command power is too bad. It fits theme somewhat with him storming in and shouting at his droid minions to attack. It doesnt add too much to the point cost because it ckeeps him from being an OM dump. Id take the design either way. Allowing him to do that or, taking full turns with more droids? How its worded is a him move they attack. It doesnt add too much power but does give flexibility.
@japes @Porkins @Arch-vile , what would you rather, a droid command power or without for a lower cost. I believe it would be beneficial to have the droid power especially when we get some magnaguards going. I think a bump to 150 with the droid command might be good. It might be cool to allow the droids to either move or attack in place of his attack.

Old October 15th, 2018, 08:52 PM
A Man of Taste

I like the droid power because with him getting four attacks at full health it will be more used when he has lower health. Which makes sense.

Last edited by japes; October 15th, 2018 at 11:33 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 09:47 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
I like the droid power because with him getting four attacks at full health it will be more message. He has lower health. Which makes sense.
It will also help when he has been taken down an arm or two.

Old October 15th, 2018, 11:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
I like the droid power because with him getting four attacks at full health it will be more message. He has lower health. Which makes sense.
Exactly what I was trying to say (and what I have edited to) in my original pre auto-correct message.

Old October 15th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This is just a random idea I had, but what about an alternate Droid Leader ability? I was thinking this:

Droid Attack Aura
All Droids adjacent to General Grievous roll one additional attack die.

So that power shows why he's a general, and encourages his troops to surround him bodyguard-style, which seems thematic for a coward like Grievous. He'd always have some fodder in front of him.
Old October 15th, 2018, 11:42 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Exactly what I was trying to say (and what I have edited to) in my original pre auto-correct message.
Cool. Ill have to update either tonight after I finish installing the replacement clothes dryer for my wife or after I get home from work tomorrow. I agree that will be pretty spot on. Im loving it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards