Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 2nd, 2014, 10:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Marro Warlord's Battle Reports

I will play a Heroscape game this week, so be prepared for my first battle report.

Specs:
3 Players: Me, My Brother, My Dad
1 vs. 2
Castle siege, Player 1 Defends, Players 2 and 3 attack.
2 and 3 on a team
Player 1 gets 500 points
Players 2 and 3 get 375 each.

Stay tuned for the first battle report!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 10th, 2014, 06:38 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Marro Warlord's Battle Reports

First Battle report! (Really sorry, no pictures )

Army 1: Played by my dad, defending the castle
Zettian Guards
Shurrak
Syvarris
DW9K
1 Squad Of Marrden Nagrubs

Army 2: Played by me, attacking castle
KMA
Izumi Samurai
Raelin mk. 1
Major Q10

Army 3: Played by my brother, helping me attack castle
Airborne Elite
Sgt. Drake mk. 2
Mika Connour

Round 1...
Krav Maga and Raelin move in, taking potshots at Shurrak. Shurrak whiffs one and ends up with 2 wounds. Mika and Drake advance toward the castle area without the door. Syvarris attacks a KMA, and finally kills it. Major Domo (Q10) moves in and wrist rockets Shurrak. Syvarris unsucessfully shoots Major Domo.

Casulties:
1 KMA
Shurrak takes 4 wounds

Round 2...
Mika Connour whiffs to Syvarris's all skulls, so she's dead. Izumi Samurai march up, wounding Shurrak. Shurrak retaliates unsucsessfully. Finally, Shurrak dies to Domo's wrist rocket. Drake grapples and hits Syvarris, inflicting one wound.

Casulties:
1 KMA
Shurrak
Mika Connour

Round 3...
Airborne Elite drop and throw grenades, killing all three Marrden Nagrubs and one Zettian Guard. Svyarris hits Drake for 2 wounds. Samurai continue pushing, but don't do anything. Domo finally kills the last Zett. Syvarris dies to Drake and DW9K fails an explosive special attack.

Casulties:
1 KMA
Shurrak
Mika Connour
Drake (2 Wounds)
3 Nagrubs
2 Zetts
Syvarris

Round 4...
Drake grapples again and hits DW9K twice... The Death Walker died... The end!

Casulties:
1 KMA
Shurrak
Mika Connour
Drake (2 Wounds)
3 Nagrubs
2 Zetts
Syvarris
DW9K

Survivors:
Drake (4 life left)
Raelin
4 Airborne Elite
2 KMA
3 Izumi
Major Domo

Map Picture:

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...psyecjly3u.jpg

Part Of The Map Where Most Of The Battle Took Place:

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/...pslsdlmbo7.jpg

That's all folks! Thanks for reading!

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; November 12th, 2014 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Added images
Old November 10th, 2014, 07:25 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there plans in the future for pictures? Just curious, and I think it adds a lot to battle reports.
Old November 10th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Is there plans in the future for pictures? Just curious, and I think it adds a lot to battle reports.
I have no idea how to add a picture. I would if I could, but I have no clue how.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 10th, 2014, 10:27 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm just as clueless.
Old November 10th, 2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
I'm just as clueless.
Hopefully there's some thread that tells you how...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 11th, 2014, 11:14 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Post the picture to a hosting site such as Photobucket. Then copy the link for the picture and paste it into the dialog box that is brought up by the image button on the post editor. The button looks like a mountain range with a yellow background and a dark colored sun. Or you can put the link in img tags like this: (img) link (/img) except you'll replace the parentheses ( and ) with brackets [ and ].
Old November 11th, 2014, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Post the picture to a hosting site such as Photobucket. Then copy the link for the picture and paste it into the dialog box that is brought up by the image button on the post editor. The button looks like a mountain range with a yellow background and a dark colored sun. Or you can put the link in img tags like this: (img) link (/img) except you'll replace the parentheses ( and ) with brackets [ and ].
Thanks for the help, I finally figured out how!

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports