Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old June 16th, 2009, 06:30 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

For those who are waiting, we pushed the game back to Thursday the 18th.

(Anyone else going nuts waiting for Wave 9 pics? We're two weeks away from the supposed release and don't have any pics yet.)
Old June 16th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
(Anyone else going nuts waiting for Wave 9 pics? We're two weeks away from the supposed release and don't have any pics yet.)
Umm, have you seen the front page recently? We've already seen the whole wave.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old June 21st, 2009, 07:55 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Quote:
Umm, have you seen the front page recently? We've already seen the whole wave.
Yeah, go back one page. They have all of the cards listed. Of course, you need good vision to read some of them. I have 20/20 and I could barely see a couple.

On a random note, I cant wait to try out those dwarves, they look awesome to use.

And this next one is actually difficult to call. Part of me wants to say Captain, I really want to say Captain, but i have to go with Legoboy.
Old June 21st, 2009, 08:33 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Smile Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

Quote:
I mean actual pictures. The cards show one side of the figs, not the factory painted version from all angles. There are several details that the cards don't show. That's all I'm saying.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:47 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

My vote goes to the Captain.

Last edited by The CEE; June 11th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 28th, 2009, 01:17 PM

Sorry to post this so long after the battle. The Captain and I played our battle on the 18th. He beat me soundly. Since then I've managed to lose the battle report, find it, and lose it again. There are only so many places it could be. I will keep looking, but for now, just let it be know that Captain Canuck has earned his victory.

...Found again!

Captain Canuck’s Army:
Major Q9

Microcorp Agents x 2
Deathreavers x3

Legoboy’s Army:
Agent Skahen

Marcu Essenwein
Gladiatrons x3
Blastatrons x2

Key:
L=Legoboy, C=Captain Canuck

Round 1:
Both players set up in their start zones, Legoboy wins initiative and the game begins.
1L- Gladiatrons start out crossing the bridge.
1C- Deathreavers move out.
2L- Blastatrons move, enabling the Gladiatrons another four steps.
2C- Deathreavers take the range glyph and kill one Gladiatron.
3L- Blastatrons move the Glads into position, then take down one Deathreaver.
3C- Microcorp Agents plow through the water, grab height and drop 2 Gladiatrons.

Round 2:
Legoboy wins initiative.
1L- Marcu jumps out and kills the rat on the range glyph.
1C- ‘Reavers move again, retaking the range glyph as well as taking the movement +2 glyph for good measure.
2L- Glady/ Blasty Combo takes down 2 more Deathreavers.
2C- Microcorp Agents knock out 2 more Gladiatrons and 1 Blastatron. (Stinking glyphs!)
3L- Glady/ Blasty Combo again. Two more dead rats.
3C- Microcorp Agents continue to plow through the ‘Trons, taking out 1 Gladiatron and 1 Blastatron.
(So far Legoboy has lost 6 Gladiatrons and 2 Blastatrons. Captain Canuck has lost 6 Deathreavers.)

Round 3:
Captain Canuck wins initiative.
1C- The Microcorp Agents, well warmed up, kill off another Gladiatron.
1L- The Gladiatrons move on their own accord and kill off 1 of the murderous Microcorp Agents.
2C- The Microcorp Agents fire away again, but to no avail.
2L- Marcu safely disengages from a Deathreaver to fly halfway across the board and attack a Microcorp Agent. The Agent takes a wound, but is saved by his Stealth Armor.
3C- The Microcorp Agents knock off another Blastatron.
3L- Marcu destroys the Agent, Stealth Armor and all.

Round 4:
Captain Canuck again wins initiative.
1C- The Deathreavers move again, pushing farther onto the opposite side of the map.
1L- Glady/ Blasty Combo. 2 more dead ‘Reavers. (This is a battle of attrition I can’t afford to lose.)
2C- The Microcorp Agents fire and again hit nothing.
2L- Marcu disengages from another Rat and swoops down on an unsuspecting Agent. The Agent never saw Marcu coming.
3C- The Microcorp Agents resume their killing spree, bringing down another pair of Gladiatrons.
3L- The Glady/ Blasty Combo is unsuccessful at bringing down anything.
(The death count now has Legoboy missing 9 Gladiatrons and 3 Blastatrons. Captain Canuck has lost 3 Microcorp Agents and 8 Deathreavers.)

Round 5:
Captain Canuck wins initiative. (Crikey!)
1C- The Microcorp Agents bring down another Gladiatron and another Blastatron.(Those guys are killing me!)
1L- Marcu tries to kill another Agent, yeah, tries.
2C- Here comes Q9. With the range glyph he shoots at Marcu. He misses.
2L- The 2 remaining Gladiatrons are both engaged, so they don’t move. The Blastatrons are unable to bring down the rats that they are engaged with.
3C- Q9 targets Marcu again. Misses again.(Whew!)
3L- The Blastatrons strike out again.

Round 6:
Captain Canuck wins initiative with a roll of 5. (Even the d20 is against me tonight!)
1C- Q9 Q-guns a Gladiatron.(I’m running out of those guys.)
1L- Marcu disengages from a rat, gets nipped in the heel as he goes, grabs height on Major Q9 and lands a hit on the Soulbourg.
2C- Major Q9 goes q-listic on Marcu. Despite having a height advantage, Marcu never rolls a shield and falls before the Major’s smoking gun.
2L- Marcu died. No turn. (Crud!)
3C- The Microcorp Agents go back to work dropping the last Gladiatron and a Blastatron who got in the way.
3L- All my Gladiatrons are dead, so no move again. (Double crud!)
(The new body count: Legoboy has no Gladiatrons, no Marcu, and 6 dead Blastatrons. Captain Canuck has lost 3 Microcorp Agents, 8 Deathreavers and has 1 hit on Major Q9.)

Round 7:
Legoboy wins initiative.
1L- Agent Skahen moves out. Shoots at a Microcorp Agent, and misses.
1C- The Microcorp Agents shoot back and they miss.
2L- Agent Skahen climbs out of the water, guns down 1 Agent, the other is saved by his Stealth Armor.
2C- Microcorp Agents kill another Blastatron.
3L- Agent Skahen kills another Microcorp Agent. (Could this be a comeback?)
3C- Major Q9 decides to put an end to these shenanigans and Q-guns lovely Agent Skahen for 2 hits. (No. It isn’t.)

Round 8:
Legoboy wins initiative again.
1L- Skahen grabs height and drops another 2 hits on Major Q9, bringing hit total to 3.
1C- Q9 Q-guns the potato salad out of Skahen.
2L- Skahen is dead. No turn.
2C- Q9 turns his wrath upon the remaining 2 Blastatrons dropping them both with straight rolls of 3 skulls each. Game Over.

Final Outcome:
Legoboy is compleyely destroyed. Captain Canuck holds both glyphs and has Major Q9 (with one hit remaining), 1 Microcorp Agent and 4 Deathreavers left.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in with their guesses.

Last edited by legoboy; June 29th, 2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Found the report.
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:41 PM

We wanted to focus on Wave 9 for this newest battle. We will play on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on when our order from HouseMouse arrives. The order is scheduled to come in on Wednesday, but you never know what may happen.

This time around we will be playing on Derelict by Jexik. As usual, two random glyphs will be chosen.

Ok, so our armies had to consist of at least 350 points of Wave 9 figures. That way neither of us could use Q9, Nilfheim, Spartacus or any other established powerhouse as the focus of our army.

Captain Canuck
Atlaga
Raelin (RotV)
Protectors of Ullar x3

Legoboy
Tul-Bak-Ra
Brave Arrow
Isamu
Mohican River Tribe x3
Marro Dividers x2

Good luck. Happy guessing. Hurry along little UPS truck. We'll talk after the game.

Last edited by legoboy; June 30th, 2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Chose the map.
Old June 30th, 2009, 07:56 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I like how the Mohicans play, but this is a tough matchup for them. Tul-Bak-Ra is going to get completely annihilated very fast, and the Protectors have enough to clean up the rest of the mess.

EDIT: Captain Canuck - I meant to take the Protectors team, as my rambling above would suggest.

I'm 2-1 so far, and I've never voted for the Captain (until now). The glyphs screwed me in the last game.....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; June 30th, 2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

I'm 2-1 so far, and I've never voted for the Captain. The glyphs screwed me in the last game.....

Yeah. They screwed me too.
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:07 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm 3-0.

I have to go with Legoboy. Atlaga and the Protectors seem to be best against multiple life hero's. Legoboy doesn't have many. If TBR teleports to Raelin and takes her out quickly (either by himself or with reinforcements), the kyrie should fall quickly.
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:49 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Captain Canuck

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old June 30th, 2009, 12:16 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker

I am gonna have to say Captain Canuck

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports